Longtime User
DebugOverlay V1.0.0

DebugOverlay001.png

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
UltimateListView

There's a new version available for download.

Changelog v4.05:
- I added the UltimateLVPanel class to ease some operations on the item panels;
- I added the GetVisiblePanels function;
- I added the IsUniqueID function;
- I fixed an issue in the Editor demo;
- I added an example with two ULVs that can exchange items (DragNDropBetweenULV_demo.b4a);
- I updated the CallSubExtended library.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle 1.06, ProtectMyApp 1.1

This is mainly a bugfix release.

Changelog:
- I fixed a bug in the C code of F5Steg. This library did not work on some devices;
- I fixed the same bug in the C template of SecureVaultGenerator;
- I fixed a bug in DataCollection. Array of objects were not properly serialized;
- I added two sections to the MySecureVault guide (What should I protect? and Troubleshooting);
- I updated the Proguard files and added two new examples (for HttpUtils2+OkHttp and UltimateListView);
- The byte arrays are now compressed by SecureVaultGenerator.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle v1.07

I added the OverlayWindow library which allows to create overlay windows and floating buttons. These interactive views can be displayed on top of all other applications. The Java source code is included.

info.png
logger.png

Special thanks to DonManfred who opened my eyes on the usefulness of such a view and to LemonIsDead for the snippet of code that led me on the right way. This library should be able to replace DebugOverlay and RSStandOut, and works with all Android versions.

I also added the GetStackTraceElements function to ErrorDetection and fixed a bug in the demo with Android 6. The StackTraceElement class was renamed because it is common to all classes now.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle v1.08

Thanks to new donors, I'm encouraged to add new and useful things to ProBundle.

This time I added two libraries, ClassLoader and CPUFeatures, and I updated ArchiverPlusUnrar with the latest available C code.

ClassLoader can dynamically load classes from a separate file (JAR or uninstalled APK) at runtime and verify the file signatures to make sure of its origin.
This library can be used to create plug-ins, load code encrypted in the assets or download code from a remote server, for example.

CPUFeatures detects the target device's CPU family and the maximum number of CPU cores.

Changelog v1.08:
- I added the ClassLoader library with a demo;
- I added the CPUFeatures library with its Java and C source code;
- I updated ArchiverPlusUnrar with the latest available C code;
- I added a native add-on to ArchiverPlusUnRar and F5Steg with a read_me file.

Last edited:

warwound

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
FusedLocationProvider updated to version 1.30

At some point in time Google have updated the GoogleApiClient class and this class is used by FusedLocationProvider.
This class update means that FusedLocationProvider now depends on the android v4 support library.

Version 1.30 of FusedLocationProvider simply adds the android v4 support library as a dependency, no other changes have been made.

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/fusedlocationprovider.50614/page-4#post-379390