The Final Chapter in B4X...my wish..please Erel..pretty Please ;)

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel

Could you please make the change that's in the screenshot attached? It just looks more uniform than having the current white space there. Plus, your eyes won't naturally focus on that area.

NOTE: The screenshot contains the YouTube player.
LGRouJU.png

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
I will make the outer region a bit more dark. There is a functional difference between the white area and the grey area (you will see it when the beta is released).

Thanks. Just as long as it's not that bright.

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
Storyboards for Android! Awesome designer.

Thanks for changing the color; now I don't constantly focus on that area :)

"WYSIWYG Designer"... Oh my.

mr23

Licensed User
Longtime User
The new IDE will allow changing two types of themes: the IDE itself and the code editor.
The code editor themes use the same format used by Visual Studio. This makes it quite easy to "import" Visual Studio themes to B4X: http://studiostyl.es/
Adding new code editor themes is a matter of placing the xml file in the themes folder.

Minor point, the VibrantInk 'red' is too dark or low contrast to the background, at least for me. Thank you for adding Themes, especially dark(s).

Looking forward to using it, great work, Erel.

Last edited:

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Because then there is the possibility to promote the B4x Browser to a first-class-citizen, and fully integrate it with the IDE including the ability to return the results of an inspection of the *current* class.

Unless of course the new IDE has the ability to run "external tools", but then of course, I would need to add the "switch" to specify the "current" class.

Vader

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes and no. I'm programming about 6 to 8 hours per day (at work), and personally I'm busy with family stuff, so its just not moving as quick as I would like.

ArminKH

@Erel
I am wait for new version possiblities
But that's can be complete by one extra option ...
In vb6 we have designer area in main windows , when we click on form or any view then codes can be accessable
In fact this is better why?because we have one windows ever :)
At least for now if we have a tab for switch between designer and code thats very good instead open designer from menu
I think each part of b4a if is very neccessary must be fast accessable fastest than now
Finally my wish is a modern design of vb6 for b4a
Excuse me 4 my english and thank u erel for your hard work