Share My Creation Ultimate Invoice System B4J Web App : Source Code

Hello everyone :)

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us ❤

We have been working on this project for a long time and today we are more than happy to announce it's ready :)

The Ultimate Invoices & Payments Management System

This project contains :
1- Creating and Printing Invoices
2- Customers information
3- Products information
4- Countries information
5- Currencies information
6- Industries information
7- Invoices statuses
8- Payment methods
9- Payment types
10- Products Types
11- Taxes information
12- Unit of measures
13- Companies information
14- Users information
15- Users Roles information
16- User profile
17- Amazing Dashboard
18- Invoices Reports
19- Products Reports
20- Payment Reports

Other Features :
1- Every page has an export to excel
2- Every invoice is printable as a PDF or Excel or normal print
3- Highly secured users roles system
4- Able to trace any transaction/log occurred on the system by opening the users transactions history

Project Technology :
1- B4J Web application
2- MS SQL

Full Demo :

Username : [email protected]
Password : admin

*We have disabled editing/deleting the admin user account.

Project Price : 40$
*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

*Once you send the payment you will receive an automated email from our partner Ecwid containing the source codes :)

UltimateInvoiceSystem.jpg

UISReport.jpg

UISInvoice.jpg

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very good.

I tried the demo, from PC and smartphone. "Nice" (very useful) it is "responsive" (note: after entered the email, I press "next" on the virtual keybord (smartphone) but the pw textbox does not get the focus).

The site should be a https (and it would be even better if it were a PWA).

what I've always dreamed of
I dream of very different things 😁

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Very good.

I tried the demo, from PC and smartphone. "Nice" (very useful) it is "responsive" (note: after entered the email, I press "next" on the virtual keybord (smartphone) but the pw textbox does not get the focus).

The site should be a https (and it would be even better if it were a PWA).

I dream of very different things 😁

unfortunately I still have 15 years left to retire, and next year I will be Unemployed, I try to accumulate programs, maybe I will need them in the future

Jones Hone

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have purchased and received the source code quickly.
The first compilation is successful! Wow! It's awesome!
Find time to learn more.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone :)

As reported by many clients, once the user opens project using a mobile device the data table pages the edit/delete/view buttons do not appear.
So we have uploaded a new update which enables the user to use the controls in the data tables using a mobile device.

Please use the same download link we sent you earlier to download the latest update.

*We have also updated the Demo Link.

Screenshot_20210528-123857.png

Screenshot_20210528-123848.png

Thank you,
Saif

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif,

What I learnt from your different projects that to admire and enjoy the hard work and beauty of a project, it must have amble sample data. So that user can easily see and feel the different views of the project.

Thanks for giving ideas to us, beginners.

Only one suggestion is that in future to use some java library for real xls file, as the html table code now prompts warning message in Excel.
Maybe Erel's new XLUtils, which has graphs too.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Saif,

What I learnt from your different projects that to admire and enjoy the hard work and beauty of a project, it must have amble sample data. So that user can easily see and feel the different views of the project.

Thanks for giving ideas to us, beginners.

Only one suggestion is that in future to use some java library for real xls file, as the html table code now prompts warning message in Excel.
Maybe Erel's new XLUtils, which has graphs too.
Dear, Thank you for your kind words.

The Excel warning appears because the file extension *.xls is different from the content which is XML that is converted to Excel but you could either re-save the file once opened in excel or just use it as is because it's just a warning and it will not effect the data saved.

Thank oyu,
SAif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Really congratulations for the new born
I would say that it is starting to be difficult to keep track of the programs created, also for the reason that some have additional modules
To avoid that Saif and his team have already created a program that could be useful, and maybe we have not seen it, it would be advisable to keep a list of the products developed and update it frequently

Anser

Licensed User
Longtime User
As already mentioned by AnandGupta in post#9, I am unable to login with the provided username and password at the demo site http://b4xcode.com:999/login.html

It does not show any error, once you click the Sign-in button with the credentials, the username and password columns are reset to blank. It does not verify the credentials and does not take you to the application.

In the first post in this thread regarding this project technology, it is mentioned as B4J Web application. May I know which technology? ABMNano? How is the required HTML created? Should we be familiar with HTML/Javascript/Some frameworks to understand and modify the source code ? Or just pure B4J knowledge is enough? The whole purpose of this source code is to use as a base for our project and then modify it according to our needs. So to modify the source code, I believe that one should be familiar with the technology used in the project. It may be a stupid question :)

Regards
Anser

Last edited:

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
As already mentioned by AnandGupta in post#9, I am unable to login with the provided username and password at the demo site http://b4xcode.com:999/login.html

It does not show any error, once you click the Sign-in button with the credentials, the username and password columns are reset to blank. It does not verify the credentials and does not take you to the application.

In the first post in this thread regarding this project technology, it is mentioned as B4J Web application. May I know which technology? ABMNano? How is the required HTML created? Should we be familiar with HTML/Javascript/Some frameworks to understand and modify the source code ? Or just pure B4J knowledge is enough? The whole purpose of this source code is to use as a base for our project and then modify it according to our needs. So to modify the source code, I believe that one should be familiar with the technology used in the project. It may be a stupid question :)

Regards
Anser
Hello,

1- The Login :
b4jinvoicelogin.gif

The login works fine, so make sure you copied the information correctly, Post#9 was talking about the site was down for few minutes because we were uploading a new update.

2- The technology used as it's mentioned in the first post :
B4J Web App :

3- You need to know the html, CSS part if you want to develop any web application and not just this project.

Thank you,
Saif

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
do you have any html / css ide to recommend, to use to combine it with this project. Thanks Saif, you are magnificent