Other v5.01 is available for download

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Version 5.01 is now available for download. It can be downloaded from the same link you received in the mail.

This update fixes a bug in the visual designer related to controls renaming as well as other minor bugs and improvements.
Printing is also supported now.

Next week an email will be sent to all developers who received v5.00 with the (same) download link.

erasmusackon

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you @Erel.
I've just tested printing and it works great, even though I will probably never use it :)
Hmm, it's also better to print using a light theme than a dark theme.

Cheers...
Hello, please can share your code for printing. Am buying android pos with built in printer and I want to be sure I can write a code to print.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What have you done, @Erel ? B4A is starting much faster then v5.0 now. Wow, great. I LOVE IT

Great work Erel as usual :)

Time to add new features now :D

Upvote 0

Troberg

Licensed User
Longtime User
I always load a new version in a new folder this allows you to use older versions if needed.

So do I, and then, some years later, when I realize I don't use the old versions, I delete them.

I just wanted to make sure first, as some programs do not happily coexist with other versions of themselves.

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel : Is there a reason why the splash screen reappears during the window resizing at startup? Or is your computer so fast that you didn't even notice it before?
(this was in the beta too)

Upvote 0

Andrei E

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well, no new version via email. I got a 5.00 link, not a 5.01
Erel, where I can get it?

Upvote 0

Andrei E

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks, realy same link is it