B4A Library Vitamio 5 (Version 5.2.3)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If I recall correctly, the error dialog is present in the original compiled sources of VItamio5 (which I cannot modify) so I don't think it is possible to remove it or change its behavior.
However, just to be sure, I will check later to see if there is a way to do something about it.

bigsuntat

Hi monster67 , i will to payment but i ask you it's work for m3u8 (can play , volume down, volume up, check who doing stream counter (see together link), check link stream error right ?)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When using the library you can reduce or increase the volume.
I have no experience with m3u8 so if you send a link, then I can test. I don't understand your other questions/requirements. Please explain better.

bigsuntat

When using the library you can reduce or increase the volume.
I have no experience with m3u8 so if you send a link, then I can test. I don't understand your other questions/requirements. Please explain better.

please make sure it can show full screen on device thank you

Last edited:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have no problems to test links, various encoding formats, containers and so forth.
But please do not post them here in the forum, especially if they are links of dubious origin such as iptv.
If you want to test some links, send them to me as a PM. Also make sure they are working using VLC on a computer before sending them to me.

Last edited:
@@moster67
Does it have an option to feed media from stream.

like this one

aidymp

Licensed User
Longtime User
Donated again yesterday as i have lost the lib, I understand people dont live on the internet, so this is just a gentle reminder. Thanks!

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Donated again yesterday as i have lost the lib, I understand people dont live on the internet, so this is just a gentle reminder. Thanks!
Yep, I am not always online
Thanks. See your email. I will reimburse your 2nd donation since you already donated a long, long time ago.

astronald

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello i make my donation, thanks for share your works?
I have a video on server with Basic Auth, Can i directly play the video?

Thanks Ronald.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your donation.
I have sent you a PM and separate email.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…