Share My Creation Weed Click! (Android Game)

Weed Click! is a game of incremental , which means that the difficulty will increase from time to time according to where you came from.

- Explain yourself !

Ok , I try! The goal is to produce Weed clicking on the Giant Weed to the left until you can start to buy upgrades and various bonuses to produce a certain amount of Weed AUTOMATICALLY , so no longer need your "incitement " eye though .. within certain limits !

Of course you can increase even more the production continuing to click until your fingers curse in the day when they clicked "Install". :)

As all my app development does not end at the time of publication , are in fact provided a number of major updates .

Future Updates:

* Implementing Mini - Games ! ( One of this is the growth! )
* Implementation challenges in the local friends !
* New all trophies to be won !
* New Bonus affordable small changes that will generate charts ! ;)

What are you waiting ? You also started to produce Weed!

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=vincenzofabiano.weedclick

wfMKnygPxIHYN6W_7BC-mQdoLU7jcQYvzxHJoG_WM3TuQTFXh0ZmyRuVOe6QQ_wxY58=w300

_IsmBxOMawPVYK-e-z0IEoMxs9kh1fjfEHqyUMTj96fsRcHvDlkZSPhKd_5JYDUemRWL=h900

pUODkIVEzeYoonTupsvBRpcKJkTjPOQ22ZCcVmo2TEE15ttEsyKMU0CGErr_MFdFEKU=h310

iaQey5Yw2SK56BtVqLViMueFGy9ge1mqfr9p2hWVW2rsfry4a_vV4-gRnDoWeuN5PQ=h900

Now: 72.221 download :D

Last edited:

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Right, I've played it enough to give some feedback.

It's addictive. But I don't know why. I've left it running while I'm doing other things and just check on it now and then, I'm up to just over 10million per second production.

Once you get passed a certain point, there's no benefit in clicking on the weed anymore, it doesn't make things much faster.

It's a good little game, but maybe needs some more to it. I haven't registered so I don't know what the challenges are, but it would be good to see challenges like "how much weed can you make in a minute".

I'm thinking of writing a game like "dope wars" for those that know it, but not sure my wife would be happy!

Vincenzo Fabiano

Licensed User
Longtime User
Right, I've played it enough to give some feedback.

It's addictive. But I don't know why. I've left it running while I'm doing other things and just check on it now and then, I'm up to just over 10million per second production.

Once you get passed a certain point, there's no benefit in clicking on the weed anymore, it doesn't make things much faster.

It's a good little game, but maybe needs some more to it. I haven't registered so I don't know what the challenges are, but it would be good to see challenges like "how much weed can you make in a minute".

I'm thinking of writing a game like "dope wars" for those that know it, but not sure my wife would be happy!

Are you sure you do not get anything in the tap? No one has ever complained about a similar problem! I will check anyway! :)

For the challenges is exactly as you hoped, you have one minute to make more tap possible, but with the addition that right there is a river of weed and sometimes it appears in a gold adds more weed if taken ! :)

I am continuing with the upgrade, there will be other innovations and diversifications in the game :D

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do get about 400,000 per tap, but I'm already generating 12 million per second on auto, so tapping doesn't really help much.

Nice idea, I might have to copy you and do a game based on something more family friendly like ice cream or chocolate. I already have a chocolate idea in mind.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Vincenzo (I suppose you speak italian :)).

First of all, compliments for your game (and downloads ;))

I have not installed it (but I will do soon).

Some little questions:

a) you have opened this thread only yesterday but when have you published the app? I do not think it has got 72,221 downloads in a single day :D (unfortunately);

b) have you used a your server or Google's services or...?

c) why have you used a WebView for ranking? :)

Ok, I'm going to download it :)

Vincenzo Fabiano

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, Vincenzo (I suppose you speak italian :)).

First of all, compliments for your game (and downloads ;))

I have not installed it (but I will do soon).

Some little questions:

a) you have opened this thread only yesterday but when have you published the app? I do not think it has got 72,221 downloads in a single day :D (unfortunately);

b) have you used a your server or Google's services or...?

c) why have you used a WebView for ranking? :)

Ok, I'm going to download it :)

a) The app has a year and a few months of life :)
b) No external service, I use my private server :)
c) I used a webview because it saved me a lot of work in the graphics and in the management of the league itself. The result is an app lighter and still very handsome! :)