What are the promotional plans for B4X?

hello dears and B4X team.
We all know that B4X has improved dramatically over the years...
But the main problem is that the B4X developer community is very small and the number of developers is small, perhaps due to lack of advertising!
The B4X has great potential, but I don't think anyone knows it because of the lack of widespread global advertising.
And that's why if we run into technical problems when developing applications or need new libraries, there is no one to respond quickly, for example in stackOverFlow B4X programmers are very few and all the difficulties and problems are the responsibility of the B4X forum Is!
What are the promotional plans for B4X?
With the increase in the number of B4X developers, much better things will happen in the future.

I don’t agree that response is slow. If you explain your problem clearly, I think someone or two will try to help you, if not within an hour, then should be within a day.
Yes I know
But I mean, b4x should introduce itself to the world more anyway.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
There are/were many ways to make it popular. All the IDEs except for B4i are all FREE to use. The decision to make B4A become Free was one of the ways. The move to make it into the education world with cooperation with an investor. The core libraries for B4A are open sourced. The creation of B4XLib where you can see the B4X code (not compiled) which allows developers to have flexibility to make their own versions. The list goes on…

As one of the community, we can do our parts too.
1. Use B4X to create more products for commercial or production
2. Use B4X to create open source projects and share for free
3. Create tutorial articles, blog, videos
4. Introduce to your clients
5. Buy B4i and donate to B4X (Anywhere Software)
6. Donate or purchase projects developed by B4X developers
7. Create job opportunities in Job offer
8. Show off your projects to your family, friends and the world
9. Participate in forum by posting questions and answering to other member’s questions
10. Make the community a friendly place to visit
and other things that I didn’t mentioned

B4X is a great product unlike other companies that aims for high profit. Some highly marketed languages are just popular but no practical use or as user friendly and powerful as B4X. To make B4X to be more popular requires more time and effort. B4X founder and community are already doing but not obvious for you to see. You are welcome to join the cause to help make B4X become more well known.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I shared a story here: