Wish Include Four Very Important Lines in B4XPages Template

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Include these 4 lines in the default B4XPages template as they are extremely helpful and beneficial to many developers:
B4X:
'Ctrl + click to export as zip: ide://run?File=%B4X%\Zipper.jar&Args=\%PROJECT_NAME%.zip

'B4A ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\cmd.exe&Args=/c&Args=start&Args=..\..\B4A\%PROJECT_NAME%.b4a
'B4i ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\cmd.exe&Args=/c&Args=start&Args=..\..\B4i\%PROJECT_NAME%.b4i
'B4J ide://run?file=%WINDIR%\System32\cmd.exe&Args=/c&Args=start&Args=..\..\B4J\%PROJECT_NAME%.b4j
I got @LucaMs on my side for this one, who would ask for more?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a good idea but it got me thinking on something a bit more powerful that will not open another IDE if an existing one, with the right project, is already opened.
Yes, great idea, just as changes made to a module opened in two IDEs (different platforms) are updated in both and as clicking on a layout file informs you if it is already open in an instance of Designer, allowing you to switch to this. These two things were great progress.

JakeBullet70

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a good idea but it got me thinking on something a bit more powerful that will not open another IDE if an existing one, with the right project, is already opened.
I see a new feature coming... LOL