Android Question Appodeal - monetization booster questions

Diana_app

Hi guys,

My name is Diana. I am from Publisher Success Team in Appodeal. If you would like to talk about how to monetize your app, how to increase/double/triple your mobile revenue, discuss some questions and/or concerns YOU ARE VERY WELCOME.

I am here to answer all your questions and will be more than happy to do so!

To start with let me please share some information about our product which we have developed.

Appodeal is a brand new mobile ad network. It is made with developers in mind.
Screen%20Shot%202015-01-20%20at%206.58.02%20PM.png

We support: video, interstitials, banners, iOS, Android. Full list you can find here:
OUR MAJOR ADVANTAGES:
1. INTERNATIONAL FILLRATE AND HIGHER eCPM.
Feel free to check our average weekly eCPM here by Android and iOS here: Appodeal

2. AUTOMATIC OPTIMIZATION OF YOUR CAMPAIGN
It learns your traffic and analyzes, which network performs better and therefore maximizes your revenue.

3. IMMEDIATE PAYOUTS
You can request a payment at any time and it will be transferred to you within couple days.
You don't have to wait for a month, before actually receiving your money. The best payout terms on the market.

4. HIGHER PAYOUTS
When switching from other ad networks, it generates 15%-300% revenue growth.
Screen%20Shot%202015-01-20%20at%206.54.36%20PM.png

FLEXIBLE PAYOUTS:
Appodeal supports Bitcoins, Paypal, WebMoney, Google Wallet and regular Wire transfers.

Appodeal is based in SF, CA.

AGAIN, I am here to help you, to answer all your questions and provide you support!
Don't hesitate to contact me!

Cheers,

Diana B.
Publisher Success Team
Appodeal INC

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @Diana_app
Do I need an AdMob account to use your service? I don't want to display AdMob ads, only other ad networks.
Thanks.

Upvote 0

Diana_app

Hi @susu,

Yes, you need the Admob account.

Let me please briefly explain why Admob is required.

The main reason is we are NOT ad network. Appodeal is a monetization tool. We analyze the traffic and suggest those networks which provide you the highest revenue.

All networks involved into out mediation have high bids and are very efficient. Admob is one of the networks. Besides that Appodeal does not only ad mediation but optimizes the traffic. Thus Admob revenue within Appodeal mediation is usually higher than revenue received working with Admob directly.

Last but not the least, we do NOT accept apps without Admob because otherwise we will violate the partners agreement. Mediation is impossible without good relationship with all partner networks.

Upvote 0

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for your answer. I have 2 questions:

1. My AdMob account is still alive however 1 of my app banned from AdMob (let's call it ABC app). Can I use your service on ABC? Of course, I don't display AdMob ads on ABC, I want to display ads from other ad networks. Is it ok or not?

2. What if I create new AdMob account then integrate your service in ABC?

Upvote 0

Diana_app

@susu please tag me in a post so I can receive the notification immediately.

1) No, as I have described in the previous post we are Admob partners and can't violate the agreement.
2) I would recommend you to read Admob rules because as far as I know Admob can ban you for that as well.
But basically if you have Admob account you can use Appodeal without any problems.

Upvote 0

susu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok, so I can't use your service.
Thanks for all.

Upvote 0

canalrun

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have used it for almost a year.

It is very easy to use. I've been happy with it. I am in the USA. I don't know if the ad inventory performance is good for other countries.

Barry.

Upvote 0

canalrun

Licensed User
Longtime User
I would like to help, but unfortunately I'm not an expert using their interface.

I also had errors when I first tried to compile. I had to carefully reread their documentation example and I found I was missing some of the changes required to the manifest.

I understand native language translations can make things difficult. I sympathize.

I have used their dashboard interface to their support and received a response very quickly.

Barry.

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys,

I am here for you if have any questions about fillrate, eCPM and how to make money :)
Feel free to ask questions!

Diana B.
Publisher Success team
Appodeal Inc

Hi, @Diana_app, I'm replying to this your post, hoping you will receive a notification, not to really reply :)

Rewarded videos (at least) are shown badly, "Learn more" (if I read well) is half off the screen:
upload_2016-5-31_15-39-34.png

[Tablet 10" - Android 4.4.2]

Upvote 0