Share My Creation Athena Lite

Updated 2022-10-28

Athena Lite Pro v1.1.28 (Win/Mac/Linux) has been released.

First Released : September 15, 2022.
Latest release : October 28, 2022.

This version uses the new Metro design and should be ready for global distribution.

"Athena Lite Pro is a cross-platform application that introduces a new concept that is developed using B4J and runs on Java framework 8 (RNE v1.8.0 181+).
It makes use of a gaming mouse to improve smoother workflow with a computer system and introduces the Database Modules concept, manage export and mount modules from the cloud
community Starcloud Matrix. Supports skins, sound-themes and more".

The floating menu uses customizable shortcuts to your system

Athena1128.jpg

Here's skin Metro which is going to be the default theme in the next update

Metro.png

Athena supports wrapping of apps into libraries. Here is Teleport library which can copy a file to multiple destinations.

Teleport_Promo_lp.jpg

Download Athena from duologic.se

You can use this test account to evaluate the application without paying anything, sure it's currently FREE
This offer is time limited so you have your chance now to use it as much as you like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starcloud Account User ID:
D1D0D12F-D373-9056-0744-FD7895821FFB

Starcloud Account Password:
test

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case of issues to get Oracle Java 8 (I advice to use v202 since it works with the app)
It should be easy to install. If you're having trouble consult the FAQ on my domain.

Sincerely Yours,
Roger "ThRuST" Lindforce

Last edited:

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
@Erel I created new icons based on logotypes that I found on the net. Please confirm that I have your permission to use these. The images are stored on my domain to prevent issues with image linking across the net.

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
The webview is hanging itself when reloading a php page. It seems unstable in Java 8. Or if it's bad programming from my side not sure.
A php page is loaded in the Jukebox tab, just to be clear. The same thing happens with Java 11. I have tested it.

ThRuST

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ops posted a new message in the wrong place :) I'm working on updates..