B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Download link: https://www.b4x.com/b4a.html

Improvements:
  1. New libraries tab:

1609236790622-png.105080

2. Find all references feature was rewritten. Previously it couldn't handle more complex cases, where a sub or field are called indirectly:
    For example:

1609236972432-png.105082

3. The various IDE notifications also appear in the logs:

1609237133304-png.105083

4. #CustomBuildAction - direct support for jar files, including Java 11+ UI jars.
  5. Default manifest updated. This allows resetting the manifest by removing the manifest text and saving.
  6. Dexer optimization can be disabled through the ini file.
  7. Updated or new internal libraries: XUI, XUI Views, B4XDrawer, BCTextEngine, OkHttpUtils2, GooglePlayBilling, KeyValueStore, B4XPages template, GooglePlayBIlling and FileProvider.
  8. Bug fixes and other minor improvements. This includes a long-standing bug where the wrong context was used after a resumed sleep in some edge cases (fix is relevant to B4XPages).
I wish you all a great 2021!

MODERN TALKING

Licensed User
Longtime User
Been away too long. Glad to be back

Lotsa changes and you have taken it to the STRATOSPHERE LEVEL Erel - hugely impressive. Congratulations

I have suspected for a while you might not be completely Human - perhaps an Interstellar Genius Organism who landed on Earth ;)

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
in the library tab what will be in the comments section? who will be sending info to it?
will we maybe get a notification that a new version for a lib is avbailable?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
in the library tab what will be in the comments section? who will be sending info to it?
It comes from the library XML or manifest.txt file.
will we maybe get a notification that a new version for a lib is available?
Currently no.

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @Erel,
As usual you are doing an absolutely fabulous job when it comes to R&D and releasing B4X product updates. To implement what you have learnt into the B4X suite of development tools that makes developers lives easier for developing on multiple platforms is really impressive and well appreciated, especially by myself.

Thank you, again...

Upvote 0

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Buen año para el mundo !!
B4A is Copyright (c) 2010 - 2021 !!! (minor correction!!:2021)
Thanks Erel:
we will never forget you and you never forget us.

Upvote 0

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry... no bug.... only i show to the wordl 11 years (one more) for you great product.

Upvote 0

netsistemas

Licensed User
Longtime User
how do this:
Dexer optimization can be disabled through the ini file
where is the ini file?
what entry in ini file?

Upvote 0