Other B4A v5.00 has been released!

cooperlegend

Licensed User
All very nice, happy to upgrade, excellent development system.

But I miss the right click mouse functions, F Key functions are bad news for me I have to take my hand of the mouse to access these.

Find all references - F7.
- Quick search - Ctrl + F.
- Goto sub / module - Ctrl + E.

Please bring back the right mouse key functionality :)

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Thanks Erel. B4J has been updated and now B4A.
Look forward to seeing B4i updated soon too :)

Pokmot

Licensed User
Great job! However, Bridge to Bluetooth is very important; I often develop on my laptop whilst out of the office. It's easy to connect the phone with Bluetooth; now I will have to fiddle with cables or install Connectify etc. I do hope this will be available in the next version again!

daniedb

Licensed User
Erel, Where can I download 4.5 again and reinstall that. My Big app what I'm working on keep crash now since compiled in V5 on the android phone. For now I just want to finish up, not time to see why he does that
Thanks
D

Jeffrey Cameron

Licensed User
Well done, the new UI is very sleek and functional. I found the themes and the editor font selector, is there a way to alter the font or point size on the log tab?

GGSoft

Licensed User
Excelent job (as usual)... Thank you.

I noticed in the Theme Manager that if I want to select a dark or light variant for code, the IDE theme is changed to Metro-Light or Metro-Dark, respectively.
For instance:
If I pick up IDE Theme "OfficeSilver", the preselected Code Editor Theme is "Light". Then, if I select Code Editor Theme "Dark", the IDE Theme is (automatically :|) changed to MetroDark. Is it supposed to work that way?

Regards.

Jimdriver2

Licensed User
I like the new look but is there any way to get the light vertical lines back that highlight the start and end of a loop or if block? I really liked those.

Sgardy

Licensed User
Thank you for update I'm still discovering new features, I suggest to add an xml editor to edit languages files on the fly. Why in the designer I can't copy and paste the color values as it was possible in the old version?