Other B4A v5.00 has been released!

Mashiane

Expert
Licensed User
Wow, I love this! You are brilliant guys!! Of course, we all know that! Lol... #ErelAndTeamChangingTheWorld ,;););)

maldrovandi

Licensed User
Sorry, but i not find where i can customize colors of keyword and background of IDE in the B4A V5......perhaps i'm blind....

Gerrard

Licensed User
Hi, Great uopdate.
But I hope Bluetooth bridge will be available as soon as possible, because it's very important !

Sugar
V5 looks very nice. It takes a while to get used to, but it looks great so far.
I would also like to see B4A Bridge via Bluetooth.
Gerrard

b4a123

Licensed User
Thank for your new version, but after i install B4A5.0, icann't start it, the error is: "unknow software error(0xe0434352), position is 0x75ef969b". My PC's os is Windows7, and i have installed .net Framwork 4.5.2. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

itgirl

Licensed User
Hats off for you Erel amazing work i loooove the new design it's very pro and relaxing with those bunch of new features ... THANK YOU for :rolleyes:B4A :rolleyes:

Best one Smarter autocomplete

Erel

Administrator
Staff member
Licensed User
Thank you for the feedback.

Please do not post questions in this thread. Start a new thread instead for each question.

javiito

Licensed User
Great Job!

A few questions:
  1. Is the search button in the IDE lost?
  2. Is the historical searches feature in the search box lost?
  3. Why is the block comment / uncomment in the same button?

Thanks.

TomDuncan

Licensed User
Can't get any of the Dialog boxes to come up. Like file Open project or the one I wanted to this morning the Project/Choose Icon.
Have .NET 4.52.
Does anyone else have these problems.
Tom

Also. Seems as though any programs I try to run will not load any assets i.e. Images which the program wants.
This is happening with the Ultimate List View

Last edited:

Sonny

Licensed User
Erel,

Great looking update - thanks.

Am I missing something here - I'm having trouble finding the Bluetooth bridge feature - please advise.

Thanks.

> Sonny <