Licensed User
Longtime User

John Sturt

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel
I have an app currently in the review process
built with 2.5.0 will it fail?
Do i need to rebuild with 2.5.1 and resubmit?

Upvote 0

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Erel
I have an app currently in the review process
built with 2.5.0 will it fail?
Do i need to rebuild with 2.5.1 and resubmit?
The question is to Erel but if you have submitted your app without any problems it has nothing to do with you. I Think it is for people who wants to create new files using the csr created with 2.5. Long story short , no worries..

Upvote 0

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
it was not a problem to create new provisioning profiles. the problem was to create a new base certifite as the CSR file was rejected.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i didnot talked about the provisions file.
i created completely new csr file and then new provisions file... and my app was approved.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i can upload the csr file if you want erel. maybe you are storing in it the b4i ver it was created.

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Glober

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just installed B4i 2.51 but now I can't create a .csr file at all. Using the "Sign Key" function in the B4i Programme I get a window "An error occurred. Error creating keystore file. Communication error: ConnectFailure". Where is it trying to connect to? In the B4i Keys Folder it creates the B4i.keystore, B4i.p12 and a push.dat, files but no .csr - What am I doing wrong?

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I have just installed B4i 2.51 but now I can't create a .csr file at all. Using the "Sign Key" function in the B4i Programme I get a window "An error occurred. Error creating keystore file. Communication error: ConnectFailure". Where is it trying to connect to? In the B4i Keys Folder it creates the B4i.keystore, B4i.p12 and a push.dat, files but no .csr - What am I doing wrong?
Are you using a local Mac? Are you running the builder on the Mac (v2.51)?

Upvote 0

Glober

Licensed User
Longtime User
yes. I had it working last Saturday, but Sunday I could not compile (because of the Apple security changes, I assume?) and started playing around with the B4i keys, but then the new .csr did not work of course, and now after installing the update I am stuck for some reason.

Upvote 0

Haris Hafeez

Licensed User
Longtime User
Does this mean that from now on, B4i needs to be connected to either a local or hosted builder before the keys are set up?

Upvote 0

billyrudi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
i have a comunication error: ConnectFailure (error creating a keystrore file) creating a new Private sign Key.
How i can do?

Upvote 0