B4X in 3 minutes

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope this video (B4X in 100 seconds) is available.

1692168940015.png

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand that, producing a video with short duration actually takes a lot of time.

As I writen above, the video is just 75 seconds but took me hours of work.

I saw a video comment on a video by mcqueccu (Leafcode channel) that the music is awful.

Some viewers just don't understand how difficult it is to create a video.

How much money need to invest to purchase proper video recording and editing software, microphone, lightings, better pc for video processing, etc.

Creating content also requires ideas. You need to draft the contents, edit graphics, use appropriate typology, colours, design and the text don't look too small on screen. A lot of consideration.

We are just good in writing code. We are not post production crew. It's not easy to become a programmer and a teacher and a video maker and a designer... at the same time.

I just do and try my best.
And don't forget, we do it for free. No money to earn.

I really can't accept some people who not appreciate and give mean comments. Why don't they create their own videos?

We should encourage content creator especially those who provide useful tutorials. Just give friendly suggestion and not negative remarks.

Sorry for the long essay. I have been so emotional lately.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We are just good in writing code. We are not post production crew. It's not easy to become a programmer and a teacher and a video maker and a designer... at the same time.
You are touching sensitive "areas" - because in Greece you must do all these things and also you must cheap the same time, one person for all jobs...

if you are a person working in "Informatics" (general word for all these generic jobs... from fixing computers, selling them... programming, video editing, CAD, photoshop, animation, telemedicine, satellite special communcations, spacecraft driver, tesla-repairer, doctor, MacGyver... etc) you must know everything if you want to be respected... 🙃

How crazy is our world... and to be more specific how crazy are GREEKs (I am a greek too... actually it has to do with ages... old ages up 45+ they believe that informatics guys know everything) .. or i must say misers? (sorry.. this is not for all but for those who believe that with one person will make their job cheap and right)...

This is how a 45-50 guy that don't know informatics and generally this Sector... thinking... informatics... it has info into the word so the people work with info... must know everything... 🤪

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if you are a person working in "Informatics" (general word for all these generic jobs... from fixing computers, selling them... programming, video editing, CAD, photoshop, animation, telemedicine, satellite special communcations, spacecraft driver, tesla-repairer, doctor, MacGyver... etc) you must know everything if you want to be respected... 🙃
Ya, as a (one-man-show) solo developer, not only that.

Not sure I have mentioned before.
Actually, we also need to be the company CEO, director, admin clerk, finance and accounting executive, salesman, marketing manager, business development manager, consultant, program manager, project manager, product owner, project manager, scrum master, security expert, database administrator, IT infrastructure engineer, network engineer, backup and disaster recovery engineer, DevOps, R&D, software architect, system engineer, senior developer, system analyst, backend and API developer, frontend developer, mobile app developer, system tester or QA, user, social media admin, e-commerce admin, website designer, legal advisor, copyright and trademark advisor, graphic designer, video editor, script writer, youtuber, reviewer, voice narrator, github maintainer, forum contributor (is this a job?), technology evengelist, event speaker, a joker (or stand up comedian?) 😂, a Google form creator, PowerPoint expert, Excel expert, any software expert, a visionary, entrepreneur, businessman, investor, a geek,

inventor, innovator, scientist...

er... what else?

I am all of the above, but not fully... 🤣

Last edited:

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can produce better content than me. Why not continue? Busy with work?

Edit: Just saw you have uploaded a video 4 months ago. Keep going.
Even though I did couple of videos on B4X, sometimes I end up stopping on the way. But I believe there are experience guys who cam make better videos than me, and I follow and encourage them to continue.

I try to make the videos as basic as possible to get beginners find their way using B4X, but as soon as plan my curriculum, and shoot 1 or do videos, I end up overthinking it. New and great Ideas just start poppin in, and simple tutorial turns to complex one, and i end up stopping on the way. And you got to have time for the kids :D

Expressing myself in English is also a challenge (Couple of my viewers prefer I speak). With the B4XPages Series I started some couple of months ago, I used AI voice prompt.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
overthinking
We intend to bring the best to our viewers. Actually no need to concern so much. We are not getting paid from viewers. Just improve over time.

have time for the kids
We also human.
As I am single and not living with my family, I have to do house chores, laundry, prepare my meal, etc. Not much time left. Our time are as precious as viewers'.

stopping on the way
I once stopped too, when doing the video for Todo List App in my another channel. When I have a job, I was too tired.

viewers prefer I speak
I understand. But I think we should learn to accept and be confident. I have seen many speakers speak with their accent. That's fine.