Share My Creation Ban Bank (BaNk) -I need help for other Countries, please read-

ENuI8iV6QFUEYaL2g7ZY7MaKcaVb4suOVLs9BGOIHhS9OoMZo8NYBlCTCx0GR5CrEArp=w300

Hi there,
i am just released a new app for Android that will help many people (in crisis) to block debt call companies / collectors... I want to make it for many Countries (starting with USA, UK, France, Germany.. and others) - but i don't have a real database phones of these companies in these countries... already make it for Greece...

If anyone can help me at that it will be very nice tool...

Now what about this app:

For now is only for Greece

The good thing is blocking calls from debt companies / tele-sales and others... and the best of all no need any tricky setup - just install - enable - restart device... nothing else.. no typing any numbers / nothing (all included at internal database)... simple app but the best solution for those have problems...

Here some screens:
FrTMfuPIn-eT4PWwJzMEvoa4BZOHPIBIFKgSlo_Ipfvb_yP-uEyB3R4TInH65B9_U08=h310
7FFpXn8fcQXplYcSgAMkBT2Kk8Lr8RhNGQK4JDEtjUToO1mYYwpoFxMwRvtkhcEA8fcy=h310
xhmdmz2fZKthqWMSzDzU1IiCIVg6Dy7cRlXohSQYJKQmqcL718AW9Kc-BMMyja6qYA=h310

You can download it from here:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bank.magma

big-icon.png

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sending SMS or calls not big deal. I need somone who could block those utility companies from spending me bills.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@Beja ... i... need someone paying for bills :)

@Beja the difference of this app is having already (includes) database and the newbie user just enables the app... nothing more - but is ready only for Greece - i need more telephones/db catalog of debt/collectors of other countries... to make more apps :)

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
just got here... today I just got 2 calls from the same company, 2 different numbers, doing tele-sales... I think there's a real market for this app

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
CG,

hard to make a usefull app for that. they can remove the clip or set a random one every few days.

in Belgium you can sign in to this "don't call me anymore" site maintained by the government.

"real" call centers are not allowed to call numbers registered there or they will get fined.

it won't stop the scammers tho.

sorex

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if they remove the CLIp I simply don't pick up because I know it will always be enqueteers, sales teams etc.

never had problems with debt so I don't know if they hide their numbers or not :)

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The problem (at least in my country) is that those are not real phone numbers. If you try to call back you can't. And its always a different number i have a build in call rejecter and sms rejecter on my galaxy s8 but still get calls from them.

I think they are using some internet tools to call you and like this you cannot block them or call back. Often its a recorded tape advertisement and u even cannot complain to anyone.

Advertisement today is really to offensive.