Android Question Best free Android Emulator for b4a under 32-Bit Windows - reg.

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a intel Core-2 duo processor with 32-bit Windows (Ultimate edition) with 2 GB RAM running b4A. Have around 50GB of HDD free space (can free more)..

Which is the best Free Android Emulator that will work with the 32-bit Windows Version, 2 GB RAM and Intel Core-2 duo processor CONSTRAINTS.

Thanks.

makis_best

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK... I agree with @Erel but my computer is one Ryzen 7 with 32GB Ram.
So... some suggestion about a free emulator?

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Even here: The best thing to use is a Real Device

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
OK... I agree with @Erel but my computer is one Ryzen 7 with 32GB Ram.
So... some suggestion about a free emulator?

I'm using emulator from Android Studio, also Ryzen 9 (16/32) with 32GB ram. Cold boot (first emulator start) in 25 sec, every other run below 2 sec.
I have never experienced any problems. The emulator uses 8 cores out of 16 physical ones. For Ryzen you need to install Hypervision driver for AMD.

1599206062040.png

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
Great tip
Here is full tutorial how to setup emulator for AMD Ryzen processors:

Upvote 0

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
This is quite a low end computer. I recommend upgrading to a PC with more RAM. It will make compilation much faster and will save you a lot of time.
Use a real device instead of the emulator, especially with these specs.
Thanks ...Thinking of going for an i3 with around 8 GB RAM...Am having a tight budget now :)

Upvote 0

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
Hi,

I have a intel Core-2 duo processor with 32-bit Windows (Ultimate edition) with 2 GB RAM running b4A. Have around 50GB of HDD free space (can free more)..

Which is the best Free Android Emulator that will work with the 32-bit Windows Version, 2 GB RAM and Intel Core-2 duo processor CONSTRAINTS.

Thanks.
LD Player :https://fa.ldplayer.net/

Upvote 0

omo

Licensed User
Longtime User
Use Youwave for Android (home 4.1.1), it can run with your requirement conveniently

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
It is very important that you test app on an emulator or a real device that is on the same Android version, or higher, that is in the targetSdkVersion version in your manifest.
For example:
If targetSdkVersion="29" then you need to test app on emulator/device with Android 10 or higher.

Upvote 0

Jeff Garland

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm not sure how it would run on that low a spec but I sometimes test my B4A apps on the bluestacks emulator. It says it will run on 32 bit 2Gb and mine is AMD. I always go to an actual android for most but sometimes a quick test on the emulator is fine for what I am doing.

Upvote 0

peacemaker

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
how to setup emulator for AMD Ryzen processors

According to this text, you cannot use emulators fastly with AMD Ryzen processor under Winndows 10 Home. I tried before many times, and failed.
So i'm using only the standard Google Android Emulator, or better, as it was said, a real device.

Upvote 0

mokhtar861355

nox and Leapdroid is very good. you can us adb for b4a bridge . first install b4a bridge in emulator then run adb.bat . you can download adb.bat from attach file.

Attachments

• adb (1).zip
    224.9 KB · Views: 323
Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm using Windows 10 Pro. Emulator from Android Studio is blazing fast.
Mine is very very slow, though I use real device mostly, I use emulator occasionally.
How can I make it fast like yours ?
Win 10 Pro 64bit

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0

Pendrush

Licensed User
Longtime User
How can I make it fast like yours ?
I'm running pretty much powerful PC:
AMD Ryzen 9 3950x (16/32) CPU, Kingston 32gb ram (3200mhz) dual channel, nvme M.2 pcie4.0 Corsair P600 1TB (5GB/s read, 4.2GB/s write), SSD Samsung Evo 850 500MB, 1TB WD Black HDD, 4TB WD Red HDD, nVidia 1080ti in triple monitor configuration, NZXT Kraken x63 watter cooling, Thermaltake S500 TG mid-tower, 1000w Cooler Master Gold power supply.

You also need to install proper driver for your CPU:
For AMD Ryzen CPU: Android Emulator Hypervisor Driver for AMD Processors.
For Intel CPU: Intel Hardware Accelerated Execution Manager (HAXM).

Upvote 0

AbdurRahman

@beelze69
I know how person get frustrated when using emulator in 2 gb ram pc.

Your pc performance depends on your knowledge. When I started using 4 gb ram laptop it remain on lagging for more than 5 mints. I thought it was laptop fault. But its was mine. I don't do maintenance. But this question isn't ask for pc performance so I end this discussion here. Ask with new question and I will help you there with details.

I tried more than 15 emulators in my life.
Following are emulators which I found to be lightweight in my 4gb ram pc. All support 32 bit OS.
1) droid4x
It is lightweight and fast.
Android Version:4.1 (thats why doesn't supports some modern apps).
You can install apk by drag n drop and adb. But you can't debug apps directly by pressing Run(F5) by using b4a or any other IDE.
It enable root by default And You can't disable it.
You can't generate adb logs.

2) KO player
It is lightweight and fast.
Android Version:6 (supports modern apps).
You can easily install apk by drag n drop. But you can't debug apps directly by pressing Run(F5) by using b4a or any other IDE.
You can enable or disable root but requires restart.
You can't generate adb logs.

3) Leapdroid
It is lightweight but slow launch.
Android Version:4.4 (supports some modern apps).
You can't install apk by drag n drop but can using adb.
No need to compile and then install. You can easily debug apps directly by pressing Run(F5) by using b4a.
Not have much options.
You can easily generate adb logs.

But remember its according my pc which is 4gb and I guraantee their working as I also use them.
Better to enable Hardware accerleration from boot menu to get better performance.

Upvote 0