Android Question Best free Android Emulator for b4a under 32-Bit Windows - reg.

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a intel Core-2 duo processor with 32-bit Windows (Ultimate edition) with 2 GB RAM running b4A. Have around 50GB of HDD free space (can free more)..

Which is the best Free Android Emulator that will work with the 32-bit Windows Version, 2 GB RAM and Intel Core-2 duo processor CONSTRAINTS.

Thanks.

Carlos marin

Licensed User
Longtime User
They can use Genymotion, so far it has worked very well for me, it allows you to use the SDK so it stays updated with the android versions, but as Erel and other colleagues mention it always tests the same on real devices.

This is the link: https://www.genymotion.com/

Regards.

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

I have a intel Core-2 duo processor with 32-bit Windows (Ultimate edition) with 2 GB RAM running b4A. Have around 50GB of HDD free space (can free more)..

Which is the best Free Android Emulator that will work with the 32-bit Windows Version, 2 GB RAM and Intel Core-2 duo processor CONSTRAINTS.

Thanks.

Per this specifications LEAPDROID is the emulator for you.

Upvote 0

mfstuart

Licensed User
Longtime User
nox and Leapdroid is very good. you can us adb for b4a bridge . first install b4a bridge in emulator then run adb.bat . you can download adb.bat from attach file.
The attached zip file has a password. Could you post the password please?
Thanx,
Mark Stuart

Upvote 0

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
They can use Genymotion, so far it has worked very well for me, it allows you to use the SDK so it stays updated with the android versions, but as Erel and other colleagues mention it always tests the same on real devices.

This is the link: https://www.genymotion.com/

Regards.
Hi ! Carlos,

Thanks for the reply .. Will check and revert back on this.. Thanks for the suggestion...

Upvote 0

beelze69

Licensed User
Longtime User
Per this specifications LEAPDROID is the emulator for you.
Hi Mcqueccu,

Thanks for the reply .. Will check and revert back on this if I have any difficulties in installing the same.

Upvote 0

ramezaniabbas

Licensed User
Enter the LDPlayer settings and from the Other Settings section, set the ADB Debug option to Open Connection.

photo_2020-10-11_10-20-55.jpg

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
...From my side the best "emulator" is an old android device ....Android ~5 or 6 and another one with the latest Android... (actually 2 devices at least, if you have more will be better)

but if you wanted for example for running games on pc for better gameplay... you can use BlueStacks... will work excellent...

ps: just i saw exactly your "system" specs... wow! very low... :-( in our decade... i think 64bit needed+at least 4GB RAM... with a 4core cpu...

Upvote 0