iOS Question build not in itunes connect

MList

Licensed User
Hi, i am trying to publish an update of my app.
#Version: 1.0.04 was uploaded sucessfully. Compilation had no errors.
In apple connect apps i can't see the build. I uploaded it 6 days ago, Today i
uploaded Version 1.0.05 to try again.

1) I was still working with B4i V.810, could that be a problem?
2) Perhaps something went wrong with last Version V1.0.03, cause the build has V1.03 ?

If upload was successfully, where can i look what happened to my app? What could be the reason its not in
build+ section?

Theres a pic.

Thanks a lot for help
Marion

Attachments

• AppLimaConnect.jpg
    AppLimaConnect.jpg
    477.1 KB · Views: 37

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User
You should get a message when upload was succesful and finished processing.

After that when you click on the New version you created (indicated as A) and you check the Build section (indicated as B). You should see a small blue + icon.
Clicking the plus button should give you a popup with the builds that you have uploaded

1710160343951.png

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
Was your your last version 1.0.3 refused by Apple during review?

If so delete this version and your new uploaded version 1.0.4 will appear in its place. This procedure is not at all obvious in iTunes

Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User
You should get a message when upload was succesful and finished processing.

After that when you click on the New version you created (indicated as A) and you check the Build section (indicated as B). You should see a small blue + icon.
Clicking the plus button should give you a popup with the builds that you have uploaded

View attachment 151662
Thanks for answering, when i go to A new version. There is no build.
In I Tunes Connect uploader i got the message upload was succesful ! But not finished processing

Attachments

• ITunes Connect.jpg
    ITunes Connect.jpg
    426.1 KB · Views: 27
Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User

If so delete this version and your new uploaded version 1.0.4 will appear in its place. This procedure is not at all obvious in iTunes
Hi, thats an idea. its seems that all versions are expired. How can I delete V.1.0.03 ? And why is Version 1.03 in AppStore ?
šŸ™ˆ

Attachments

• AppLimaConnect3.jpg
    AppLimaConnect3.jpg
    488.1 KB · Views: 25
Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User

Sorry first response with wrong pic...
I think i published V.103 as V.101 thats why it is in App Store. So how can i get my Version 1.04 now ?

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
@MList

I cannot see what you have done prior to this point, however....

If you have a binary version that has been failed in review, you must delete it in iTunes connect before any subsequent upload will appear for selection.

Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User
I just updated an app to version 1.2.0 about 10 minutes ago.
I Uploaded it from from the IDE
I then created the 1.2.0 on the dashboard
Then Select the Build and added, and submit.

View attachment 151669

ADD Build Popup

View attachment 151670
Now:
I changed Version 1.00.4 to 1.00.6 and saved it
then i uploaded V1.006 from the ide
There is no build to select

Does it matter if you first upload or first create the app on dashboard ? If yes then i did it the wrong way šŸ™ˆ
How long do you have to wait for the build to be in app store connect after upload ?
Thanks again and a lot for your help

Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User
@MList

I cannot see what you have done prior to this point, however....

If you have a binary version that has been failed in review, you must delete it in iTunes connect before any subsequent upload will appear for selection.
hi Richard, how can i delete it ??

Upvote 0

RichardN

Licensed User
Longtime User
I've only ever had one app rejected and it took me ages to find out how to delete it so I could continue. I found it eventually on SO.

The answer is that you Mouse over the icon for your build and at the end of the line you'll see a little colored minus in a circle. This removes the build and you can now click on the + sign and choose a new build for submitting.

It is neither obvious or intuitive.

Upvote 0

mcqueccu

Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User
Thanks again for your answers. There seems to be no rejected version to delete. Could it be the Problem that i published build 1.00.3 as V1.001. ? I never made a correct update in ios. Just published my app the first time. He just doesn't find the build or cannot link it to V.1.00.6. How does he do that link. Does ist have to do with #application Label or packagename ?

Upvote 0

MList

Licensed User
Here is the solution, thanks for help

Upvote 0
Solution