Android Question CreditsRoll Library in newer versions of Android Studio?

Dhanen

Hi all,

Hope this question is well posted here. I am new and I am not sure, please if doesn't, tell me where I should move it. And sorry if my english is not as good, but it's not my first language (even not my second one).

I have been searching and asking here and there during some months about this library (CreditsRoll) but I didn't get a helpful answer. I just found this library was also posted here (I think it's the creator) by DonManfred, who I think is active in this forums so hope he itself can answer and it's why I am posting it now here too.

The fact is I have been making a Simon Says (like the game board from 1978) for Android inspired in Star Wars. All works fine but I want add some stuff to make it looks cool and one of them is to transform the scoreboard that has a regular credits movie effect transforming it in a credits like Star Wars. I've tried to implement the mentioned library but it's 8yo and it appears in Android Studio as obsolete, tried everything occurred to me but I just got my studies a couple of months and I am afraid my programming knowledge is not as good yet. Could you help me in some way?

The library is this one:

If you need something of my code just say and I will share it gladly, thanks in advance.

Shelby

Licensed User
There may be other items you can address in your use of this forum but any time there is mention of Android Studio here, the experts say that there is nothing in common with this group of developers and Android Studio.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
The library is this one
as the library is from 2015 i know i do not have the Source anylonger.

But i just wrote the wrapper for B4A. The project itself is probably based on any Github project which i do not remember.

If the library does not work for you then you need to find another. Sorry.

Android Studio is not relevant here btw. This forum is about B4X-Language, the library is a B4A Library.

Upvote 0

Dhanen

Oh, sorry both. It appeared for me as "Android Question" so I thought I was in correct place.

About the library I have the github link it's from where I got it: https://github.com/frakbot/CreditsRoll
And also seems the attatched files to @DonManfred 's entry in this forums are still available: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/creditsrollview-v1-0-0.54087/

Is there a way to adapt it to actual version of Android Studio? If there isn't a way to fix this one, I didn't found another way or library to do it. Thanks again.

PS: If an admin can move it to the correct place it would be much appreciated as well so I learn for the next time. Or link me to there. Thanks.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
here a way to adapt it to actual version of Android Studio?
ANDROID STUDIO is to 100% NOT RELEVANT for B4X or any B4A Library. If you want to develop with Android Studio; use the Github Sources of the creditsroll....

Last edited:
Upvote 0