upload_2017-12-24_12-19-24.png

Upvote 0

Emme Developer

Licensed User
Longtime User
The B4J source code is attached.

Can you run it and post the logs?

What does the second message say?
If i run it and launch the AVD manager, first message doesn't happen. I notice that it doesn't happen also if i first launch SDK manager, and after click on AVD manager. It happens only when i click directly on AVD manager in IDE.
This for the first message, the second message happens every time and say:
Error: "avdmanager.bat" is not recognized as internal command, external command, exeguible program or batch file

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
upload_2017-12-24_13-11-7.png

Thats my Mac Mini running Win7 natively

Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
It looks different here. Have you unzipped the command line tools in a new folder and then downloaded all recommended items with B4A Sdk Manager?
Yes but I'll do it again ...

Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Working now. Haxm wasnt installed, I did it manually and the AVD is working now. Maybe I can say byebye to Genymotion. Thank you Erel :)

Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @Erel,
Sorry for the delay, I've only just got back from the meal.

I was incorrect. I actually created three not two AVD's the same day that you released B4A 7.80 Beta #1 I think. I created them with the settings that you had already pre-installed in the AVD screen size and platform lists.

As you can clearly see from the screen shots below, everything works as expected and all three AVDs boots up within seconds of clicking on Start. The 6" phone AVD which I have used a few times now runs seriously quickly, I have no complaints at.

B4A AVD manager fully working and picking up newly created and the older AVD manager devices that I setup previously setup
Untitled-2.jpg

All powered up and running from first starting B4A :)
Untitled-1.jpg

Even though I have created these three AVDs, my actually preferred default way of coding and testing my apps is with B4A-Bridge. These AVDs are there just for testing different screen sizes or if my devices are not currently with me, the same with the 5 or so Android Wear devices.

Enjoy...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0