Forum Members and Covid-19

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
swallow a pill at the age of 25 to become eternal 25.
[This will happen when science is able to stop the aging of every cell in our body.
AHHHHH but I don't believe in science, Mr Bidet, what about us vampires out here, we contribute to immortality all the time : haven't you watched Twilight : Oh wait that's the daylight time TinTin Trump the Corrupt Cheater (me) is currently watching.......

Our country is on what appears to be a "Healthy" Bell-curve at present. Granted we don't have the resources to do high levels of testing, but our Minster of Health is still reporting daily (or pretty much) with figures. Where I live the population is still quite aware of its behaviour, but without cross-communication its difficult to say if this is because everyone wants to avoid the 'second wave' occurring.

So, now I go back to joining @Unobtainius watching the Greatest Tradgi-Comedy on earth . . . curtouesy of the Pinnoccio Wing.

Arising question today is : are the Ratings Agencies considering downgrading USA?

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe there are zillions of universes, each a bit different to each other
rick-and-morty-portada.jpg_554688468.jpg

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
March 28, 2020. The epidemic was not yet a pandemic, it was spread "only" in China and northern Italy.

Fortunately, the Pope "went" to pray God (even without an umbrella 😄) to stop the pandermia.

How to comment? With a LOL 😄:mad:

Today the Pope no longer speaks of God or Jesus, referring to the pandemic; I wonder why 🤔😷

Last edited:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Looking at the Covid deniers in the streets ,I have always considered them only slightly more idiots than flat-earthers.

But now I ask myself: how can we explain that in China the total number of current infected people is infinitesimal compared to those in European and Western countries? Chinese lies? And cannot the world health organization carry out checks in China?

In the past I have asked this question to various television "shows", via Twitter, but no one has ever answered and no one ever talks about current cases in China; why? Strange, isn't it?

Last data:

1602459472970.png
Casi attivi = currently active cases, at yesterday. 79,075.
1602459651915.png

Italian population: 60.36 M
Chinese pop. : 1,393 M

Alessandro71

Licensed User
Longtime User
Are you really going to compare Chinese data gathering AND lockdown techniques with those from other countries?

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
On 8 October I posted this:

Senza nome.jpg

Instead, today( 22) they were 16,079 but the number of swabs carried out has increased by at least 50% since then.
However, the government is stupidly determined not to shut everything down!
Stupid mass murderers!

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
The good news that I can share from Israel, is the the second lock down reduced the infections rate dramatically and it happened very fast.
Many things are still closed including schools.

There is a possible scenario where we go back and forth between almost normal operation to lock down for an unknown period.

Martin Larsen

Licensed User
Longtime User
The good news that I can share from Israel, is the the second lock down reduced the infections rate dramatically and it happened very fast.

Glad to hear that!

There is a possible scenario where we go back and forth between almost normal operation to lock down for an unknown period.

Yes, that is the hammer and the dance.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Many things are still closed including schools.

This is because you don't have a brilliant government like ours :confused:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In many countries, not only in Italy unfortunately, they are implementing a night curfew, from 23h/24h until 5h/6h in the morning. A totally useless thing that is used by governments only to make citizens believe that they are doing something.

Here in Italy, moreover, many TV personalities these days are saying: "The current situation depends on the fact that Italians have felt free to do what they want during July and August".
1 - the current increases cannot be due to a so very distant time period but instead mainly from the last 2/4 weeks and mainly due to too many people on public transport, due in turn to the reopening of schools and returning to work after holidays;
2 - it seems so much a phrase studied on purpose and that the command: "tell this to the stupid citizens" has started.