Android Question Google is getting worse everyday

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
It's been a long time (x-corona virus) since I tried to create a new app and I am completely disgussed by Google's times. I made a new appication and by a mistake, I have uploaded in internal track the application to test in app purchases. I was successful in getting the inventory of the application but it's been almost a week that I was getting "The item you requested is not available for purchase" (a subscription). I tried to find out what is wrong and I realized that I had to upload it in closed track alpha testing. I did so yesterday in 22:30. In 2 and a half hours it will be a full day and yet Google postpones reviewing the application with no reason (nor denying it, nor accepting it). Google is getting worse everyday.

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Well done Google. In 5 hours we conclude the fourth day. And still waiting... Let's see what the future holds...

Upvote 0

Ferdari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Google sometimes takes longer for new apps.

i remember waiting about 15 day for an update to be published, many times. even being an old and respected developer in google play😜, they dont care.

Upvote 0

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Indeed yesterday it 's been a week with no luck. Meanwhile I was developing more the app and I uploaded a new version of the application, which action seems to be a mistake. I googled why the app reviewing takes so long and what can I do and I have got results speaking about 9-10 days of reviewing and advices not to upload new stuff or change store listing before having your app reviewed (which I did both) because the timing boots up and starts all over again from the begging.

Any other developers with the same totally non productive attitude from Google??? Please share your experiences here in order to know what I should expect...

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Need to have all requirements for Google setuped well...

- a page hosted at your site with Privacy, rules for your app
- a page with needed permissions for your app

First time i ve created them, took them about 30days to check... also they asked me to change some things... and took another week...

in Google seems they are working... Like greek gov "public services"... I am thinking if they are part of it... 🤔

ps: Have in mind also... if something need some extra restricted permission... you must inform... why you need it... and where it helps the end user !

Upvote 0