Android Code Snippet How I converted my apps to B4XPages

To convert my apps was pretty easy. I just opened my activities(B4A) and code modules(B4i & B4J) with notepad ++ then I changed their types to class. Then I Changed all my show methods(B4i & B4J) and Activity_Create(B4A) to B4xPage_Created then for dynamic data populations I moved all those methods to B4XPage_Appear. That was all . B4A especially become easier with Pages.

Roger Daley

Licensed User
Longtime User
To convert my apps was pretty easy. I just opened my activities(B4A) and code modules(B4i & B4J) with notepad ++ then I changed their types to class. Then I Changed all my show methods(B4i & B4J) and Activity_Create(B4A) to B4xPage_Created then for dynamic data populations I moved all those methods to B4XPage_Appear. That was all . B4A especially become easier with Pages.
You make it sound easy. Any chance of Klaus type booklet with pictures for the really slow people? :)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

It might be a good reason to try to develop a sw (b4j, of course) that does this automatically.