Android Question How to send audio phone call on pc ?

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
I often use programs to record the activity on video, for example Bandicam, during remote assistance sessions with customers and friends
At the same time I am on the phone with my interlocutor who explains the problem encountered

The question is: how to send the audio of the conversation from the phone to the PC, so that Bandicam (or other similar system) can acquire the audio and merge it with the video recording?
The audio call must be sent in realtime, not as a simple audio file at the end of the conversation

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I often use programs to record the activity on video, for example Bandicam, during remote assistance sessions with customers and friends
At the same time I am on the phone with my interlocutor who explains the problem encountered

The question is: how to send the audio of the conversation from the phone to the PC, so that Bandicam (or other similar system) can acquire the audio and merge it with the video recording?
The audio call must be sent in realtime, not as a simple audio file at the end of the conversation
...Hey that is an icloud option for iPhones... also sometime Google did that for US only... edit: you can have your phonecall at any device without have it (device/simcard) at all... transfering call/hang up like voip... even if your phone is @ your or office or @ Alaska...

1) ..conversation you mean... not a Messenger/Video Meeting but a "simple phone call"... ?
2) I don;t know if it is possible to record voice of phone call... i think that in some phones is possible...
3) Transfer will be easy

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Also... check here:

Upvote 0

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
...Hey that is an icloud option for iPhones... also sometime Google did that for US only... edit: you can have your phonecall at any device without have it (device/simcard) at all... transfering call/hang up like voip... even if your phone is @ your or office or @ Alaska...

1) ..conversation you mean... not a Messenger/Video Meeting but a "simple phone call"... ?
2) I don;t know if it is possible to record voice of phone call... i think that in some phones is possible...
3) Transfer will be easy

1- yes, the audio of a classic phone call
2- if other app record audio, then also B4A code must do !!! :)
3- Yes the question is not 'record' but 'transfer' audio from phone to pc

But the real question is how obtain an 'audio source' like a microphone on Windows system
Because Bandicam/Vlc and others, can acquire standard audio Windows channel, like microphone or audio speaker

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
2- if other app record audio, then also B4A code must do !!! :)
If other app is a system app.. by phone manufacturer... can't compare... has the permission to do it...
Otherwise must root the phone unless leaving you to do that..

...audiostreamer I think can select what will record..

Upvote 0

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Transferring can be ...by uploading packets to b4j server... or direct to tcp port or udp... or using mqtt which is the simplest for me

Sure, the audio transfer is the easy thing
But "..how obtain an 'audio source' like a microphone on Windows system.." ?
Because i need to inject audio source on Vlc, Bandicam, ecc...

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sure, the audio transfer is the easy thing
But "..how obtain an 'audio source' like a microphone on Windows system.." ?
Because i need to inject audio source on Vlc, Bandicam, ecc...
...at Windows system.... you have my "Remote Administration" it has audio chat feature... selecting audio in... actually using stevel05 new jaudiolibrary...

Upvote 0

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
the prob.. is at android... yes you can select audio in in newer versions... but i don;t know if it is possible.. to record audio the same time have a call because of System Permissions and Phone Permissions

Upvote 0