Please help how can i set view divider lines in my customlistview thanks
Screenshot_1618066218.png

1618066415670.png

1618066508759.png

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Then it's your card design in your other layout, it most probably has a large transparent viewable too.

Respond with screenshots of both layouts, not just the one.

But then again it could easily be you code. You need to get your layout designs correct first or your code will be a pain to get correct...

Upvote 0

Makumbi

Licensed User
Then it's your card design in your other layout, it most probably has a large transparent viewable too.

Respond with screenshots of both layouts, not just the one.

But then again it could easily be you code. You need to get your layout designs correct first or your code will be a pain to get correct...

Thank you for your time i have made a small attachment so that you can use it to figure out my problem thanks

Attachments

• Backup SHIPDATA 2021-04-13 11.30.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello @Makumbi,
I'm currently out on a nice long bike ride (32+ miles), reading your last post on my phone.

Lets start from the very beginning, read my tutorials as I'm presuming that your file above is completely incorrect.
Read this
and this

Actually, the answer that you need is just in my first tutorial, make sure to carefully read it. As you are using a CLV, these tutorials will help you.

Enjoy...

Upvote 0

Makumbi

Licensed User
What is the screenshot of the custom view properties of the customlistview in the designer look like after you changed the color of the divider.

i have made a small attachment for you to see the problem . because i wanted to use the divider color with two colors combined as it was here in this list view format
t
Screenshot_1616844625.png

Attachments

• Backup SHIPDATA 2021-04-13 11.30.zip
    11.6 KB · Views: 114
Upvote 0

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i wanted to use the divider color with two colors combined as it was here in this list view
In order to show the divider lines, I had to change the way items are added to the customlistview from clv.AddTextItem(... method to clv.Add(p.....method. Therefore, I have a new layout called: item added. Hopefully, this will satisfy your needs. Project attached and screen attached files:

Attachments

• Makumbi041321.png
    Makumbi041321.png
    28 KB · Views: 130
  • ProjectMakumbi041321.zip
    12.6 KB · Views: 144
Upvote 0

Makumbi

Licensed User
In order to show the divider lines, I had to change the way items are added to the customlistview from clv.AddTextItem(... method to clv.Add(p.....method. Therefore, I have a new layout called: item added. Hopefully, this will satisfy your needs. Project attached and screen attached files:
Thank you very much

Upvote 0