Android Question Need avdice to develope for Android and iOS

Bossolo

Hello everyone,
A customer ask me to develope an app that allowd the user to comunicate with a server online. Nothing so special, just read n write some record in a few table. The problem it's the app need to run on android and ios, so i dont't know if it's easy to develope with B4X libraries in B4A and then porting also in B4i (keep in mind that i never used B4i, only B4A).
I just need some advice to not lose much time

Thanks to all

Bossolo

It’s so easy ig you do everything in XUI and B4X. Start with the B4XPages cross platform project.

Use b4xpages and b4xtables will do your job 100%

Thanks to all for the answer, tonight i will start with B4X tutorial and try some code.
There's another point that i wanna clear: for develope in B4i i need to purchase the program from the store, and i can use it on a PC windows, but for test the app i need an iphone/ipad (or the hosted mac builder); is it rught?

Upvote 0

Hamied Abou Hulaikah

Licensed User
Longtime User
for develope in B4i i need to purchase the program from the store, and i can use it on a PC windows, but for test the app i need an iphone/ipad (or the hosted mac builder); is it rught?
Yes, you need to buy B4i & use it on win PC
You need iPhone/iPad for testing
For testing, you need to purchase 1 year hosted mac builder to run it on your iPhone device.

Upvote 0