For Each ln In lines
    Log(ln)
Next

AVDList("avd", AVDs, "ParseItem")
The following Android Virtual Devices could not be loaded:
Name: 4in_Phone_Platform_24_default
Path: C:\Users\Aeric\.android\avd\4in_Phone_Platform_24_default.avd
Error: Google 4in_Phone no longer exists as a device

AVDList("device", Devices, "ParseDeviceItem")

Maybe this is the problem.

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I tried to use cmd.exe (run as Administrator)

The Emulator runs...

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So I created a batch file saved it as "My_Emulator.bat" and put on desktop for quick launch.

B4X:
cd C:\Aeric\Android-sdk\tools

emulator -avd 4in_Phone_Platform_24_default -skin 480x854

This opens a command line window. Terminate using Ctrl+X and Ctrl+C.

I found this command launches the emulator in longer screen compare with launching the emulator using B4A AVD Manager.

Upvote 0

Semen Matusovskiy

Licensed User
I decided to clean a little my PC.
So I made 'fresh' installation of Redstone 4 (Windows 10, April 2018 update) and began to install latest releases: Java 10.0.2, Android Studio 3.1.3, B4A 8.30.
I used latest SDK tools package (4333796) and exactly this was a problem.
I installed all recommended software in SDK manager, but AVD manager did not want to create AVDs at all (and also didn't see AVDs, which I created in Android Studio).

I decided to install old sdk-tools (3859397, dated March 2017). AVD manager began to create AVD. But it did not want to see AVDs from Android Studio. After some experiments I found a solution - it's necessary to install corresponding system image in B4A SDK Manager.

For example, in Android Studio I created "Nexus 5X API 25" AVD. In B4A SDK manager it's necessary to install Google APIs Intel x86 Atom System image (Android 25).

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…