Share My Creation B4xTableView - userfriendly config

Hi,
I want to share my extension of Tableview which include user friendly dynamically layout configuration, saving, reordering, and exporting. I created solution based on standard Tableview (not on b4xtable) because this was good base with all needed functionalities (mostly was decisive function drag & drop which is included in tableview).

Please – look on example; if somebody has idea what will be good to implement - I will open my ears...

1684305796624.png

here is small example in B4J...

Video - example

Ver. 1.2 - I added a new functionality - searching/filtering data

2023-06-06_15h12_19.gif

Attachments

• TableConfig.zip
    73.2 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it possible to use it on B4A or B4i, and the cost to get it how much is?

Last edited:

DarkoT

Licensed User
Is it possible to use it on B4A or B4i, and the cost to get it how much is?
Yes, I think this will also work with B4a and B4I; maybe will be needed some modification. I will try preparing short example on B4J with sqlLite and upload here and share solution - without any charges... (I will need more time to clear the project and input comments )... Will try to do in short time...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Beautiful... is that tableview or b4xtable?

You said Based on B4XTableView library/class (where in forum, we can find it? A link will help) or you are talking about classic Tableview?

Last edited:

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, I think this will also work with B4a and B4I; maybe will be needed some modification. I will try preparing short example on B4J with sqlLite and upload here and share solution - without any charges... (I will need more time to clear the project and input comments )... Will try to do in short time...
okay, very interesting, let's wait confidently

DarkoT

Licensed User
Beautiful... is that tableview or b4xtable?

You said Based on B4XTableView library/class (where in forum, we can find it? A link will help) or you are talking about classic Tableview?
Sorry, this was typing mistake... Solution is based on classic TableView... I know that @Erel will suggest using B4XTable but I choose Tableview because there solved one on of (from my point) crucial user functionalities - Drag&Drop of columns...

Thanks for nice sharing and waiting for B4J project... :)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Please – look on example; if somebody has idea what will be good to implement - I will open my ears...
Congratulations for your class, and for the example you kindly shared,
it would be nice to add column search, and b4xtable type search for all fields

DarkoT

Licensed User
Congratulations for your class, and for the example you kindly shared,
it would be nice to add column search, and b4xtable type search for all fields
You will not belive... Right now I working on it... ;) :p