Android Question Camera stream on RTMP protocol

alis1200

Hello
To create a live stream, you need to transfer the content from a source such as a camera, screen or a file to the client device through one of the streaming protocols in the form of packets, in the client device with exactly the same protocol as the transfer operation was done with it, we receive and display the mentioned packets.
I want to live stream the contents of the camera and I have seen several libraries to do this (such as Vitamio, libStreaming, FFMPEG, etc.). Some libraries can stream via the RTMP protocol, But are not able to stream camera content. Some libraries also stream camera content live (libStreaming), but with the RTSP protocol.
Sample input link::
rtmp://live.host.com:1935/{id}/{Live API Key}
@Erel and @DonManfred and @moster67 and other developers who can stream on the RTMP protocol, please guide me.
I tried to state the issue in a way that is also useful for people who come to this page with the first search, so if your answer is in a way that solves the initial questions of these people, it would be great. (Of course, I mean that in addition to being kind and guiding me about direct streaming from the camera, it would be good if this topic is also useful for developers who are looking to stream files, screens, etc.)
good time.

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
One thing is to reproduce/show a live stream. For that purpose, you can use video viewers libraries such as Vitamio, Exoplayer, and others, as long as the protocol is supported.
If you mean to broadcast a camera live feed or a file, then you need other libraries. The only library of mine which I have published public information about here on the forum is my ffmpegencoder library. With this one, I did some tests streaming a camera live feed and it worked although I did not test it for a very long time.
I also have another library (not public here on the forum), which I have provided other B4A users with and it works very well. If you are interested, then contact me in PM.

Upvote 0

alis1200

In addition to the fact that none of the 4 buttons work for me($10-$100), even if it did, I could not support it because in some areas (like here) none of the popular payment services work.
Thanks again for your tips.
At least this topic can help novices.
I also have a suggestion for @Erel : It would be great if it could support b4x with cryptocurrencies.
If my wording is wrong, it's Google Translate. :D

Upvote 0