iOS Question Close SideMenu by clicking on background page

David Meier

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have a side menu, which opens either by a pan gesture or a hamburger symbol. Once open the side menu can be closed with the same mechanism. But I cannot close the side menu by clicking on the background page. Can anybody help? Thanks!

David Meier

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Jan,

Thank you, this works! As I am quite new to b4i I do not yet understand the mechanism but I am happy that I have a solution. Do you know where I will find more background information on the sidemenu? E.g. I know that the side menu could also be opened in a 3D mode. So maybe this is also possible.

Again thanks a lot for the fast feedback and solution.

Cheers David

Upvote 0

JanPRO

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
Do you know where I will find more background information on the sidemenu?
iSideMenu is a wrapper of MMDrawerController, so to find more information about native methods and properties you should have a look in the header file: https://github.com/mutualmobile/MMD...aster/MMDrawerController/MMDrawerController.h
To access these native methods and properties you can use a NativeObject.

I am not sure if this project supports 3D modes. What do you exactly mean with "open in a 3D mode"?

Jan

Upvote 0

David Meier

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,

iSideMenu is a wrapper of MMDrawerController, so to find more information about native methods and properties you should have a look in the header file: https://github.com/mutualmobile/MMD...aster/MMDrawerController/MMDrawerController.h
To access these native methods and properties you can use a NativeObject.

I am not sure if this project supports 3D modes. What do you exactly mean with "open in a 3D mode"?

Jan

Hi,

Thank you for the wrapper info. Concerning 3D, I used to program an app with Appgyver. There was an option "swingingDoor". The native side menu pivoted in a 3D like manner. But this not important at all. I just tought it might be a native setting that could be easily set.

Thanks David

Upvote 0