Android Question Double Column CustomListView

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi everyone
it's possibile to have a double column customlistview to achieve this kind of result?
IMG_1592.jpg

I've to do this also in B4i
Thanks!

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey @Mike1970.
I presume that if you have to do it in both B4A and B4i, you could probably modify xCLV to do that for you. Yes, you could look at modifying an xCLV layout to hold 2 cards/panels and populating them one at a time for your needs.

You watch Erel answer with a link where he has already done this and I've missed it on the forum lol ;)

Edited: I've just remembered this from guess who lol...

Enjoy...

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hey @Mike1970.
I presume that if you have to do it in both B4A and B4i, you could probably modify xCLV to do that for you. Yes, you could look at modifying an xCLV layout to hold 2 cards/panels and populating them one at a time for your needs.

You watch Erel answer with a link where he has already done this and I've missed it on the forum lol ;)

Edited: I've just remembered this from guess who lol...

Enjoy...
Ouh, interesting!! Thanks!
Later I will take a look!

Upvote 0

Mike1970

Licensed User
Longtime User
ok I took a look, and he did like I firstly thought, i've to modify it a bit to catch the _ItemClick event correclty

Upvote 0

Peter Simpson

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Works quite good. If the user scrolls several lists at the same time then there will be some distortions however they will be resolved quite quickly.

Nice, real nice Erel.
So I tested your ScrollingMultipleCLV with For i = 1 To 1000, it's working extremely smoothly on all three mobile phones that I have in my hand right now in release mode.

Oh yes, it also works perfectly fine on my test iPhone too. I just copied and pasted the code from B4A to B4i and also views in the layout file :cool:
IMG_0021.png

Thank you...

Last edited:
Upvote 0