i crashed my pc and just installed it all back.
b4a is now on.
however i have a problem with installing or setting the adons - for example net - i get error on smtp
i copies net.jar & net.xml to libraries folder
i just forgot how to set it
it seems like it does not recognize the libraries folder
i did point to it in additional libraries, i also tried to copy it to another location - nothing helps
i think i am missing something, how do i add an external library ?
any help ??
Basic4android depends on two additional (free) components:
- Java JDK
- Android SDK
The first step should be to install the Java JDK v6 as Android SDK requires it as well.
Note that there is no problem with having several versions of Java installed on the same computer.
- Open the Java 6 JDK download link.
- Check the Accept License Agreement radio button.
- Select "Windows x86" in the platforms list (for 64 bit machines as well). Android SDK doesn't work with Java 64bit JDK. You should install the regular JDK for 64bit computers as well.
- Download the file and install it.
Next step is to install the Android SDK and a platform:
- Download Android SDK.
- Install the SDK. The SDK doesn't always behave properly when it is installed in a path with spaces (like Program Files). It is recommended to install it to a custom folder similar to C:\Android.
- You should now install the platform tools and at least one platform image. You can use API 8 or above. It is recommended to use API 8.
You can also install Google USB Driver if you need to connect a real device with USB.
Note that you can install more packages later.
- Press on Install Selected and install both packages.
- Windows XP - "Basic4Android.exe Application could not be initialised correctly error 0xc0000135" on startup. Basic4android requires .Net Framework 2.0 or above. Windows XP users who didn't install it before should first install the framework.
"Basic4android requires .Net Framework 2.0 or above. " well in windows 8 for install Basic4android i need .net framework 3.5 to make the installer work , so windows 8 's .net framework 4 will not help you to make it work(installation).
can you update any patch there to make it work with 4,so i will happy to uninstall .net framework 3.5 that's slowing my computer