Wish New forum for beginners?

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Or learners, whatever the name could be..
And the main Questions forum will be free from embarrassing silly questions (and silly answers like mine).
Senior volunteers will visit the forum and help, but then they know where they are and will be more
tolerant.

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don't see how that would help, the forum as it is, is a great tool to all users and skill levels, besides, what would be the parameters to define who is a "beginner" or "advanced"?, that's really impossible to determine.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi NJDude,
When I had this idea I didn't think about classifying people.. everyone who is a beginner will happily go to
that forum.. if some beginner pretended advanced then let them go to the advanced forum no problem.
The good in this is that, beginners don't need to declare their data type, as they are doing now when they
start their post by saying they are beginners or just starting....etc.
But I understand your point.

thedesolatesoul

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Possibly have a Beginner and Advanced section.
For e.g. Advanced Topics some are obvious like Threading, Reflection and other things that go a lot deeper into the Android ecosystem.
However, at some point it will be very hard to classify. For instance, most of the times the beginners will not even know what their problem actually is.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks thedesolatesoul,

Classifying people is not possible at all.. those who think they are seniors let them senior around!
I don't know the percentage here now, but in the near future beginners will be more than 70%
per sent. . people are getting married and having kids everyday..
And members from both forums can move freely between them, it is just a psychological barrier so beginners when they see the title of the forum will not hesitate to ask any question.

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
oh...
Sorry now understand.. and still I think no need for any kind of classifications.. all topics are open for discussion in both forums.
At one time I was thinking about suggesting different forums for different topics.. e.g. Communications, Database, Networking, games..etc. but found it not so practical. But for me, if there is a forum for communications or hardware interface, then I will settle there.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When Jesus said:
The wolf and the lamb shall graze together
He was talking about the integration of world cultures.. and modern technology in communications and transportation
only made it possible that this integration (Begins) in our time. We are blessed and lucky to witness the transition.
What we see today from wars to hatred to craziness, is the labor pain that will give birth to the realization of this prophecy.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
When Jesus said:

He was talking about the integration of world cultures.. and modern technology in communications and transportation
only made it possible that this integration (Begins) in our time. We are blessed and lucky to witness the transition.
What we see today from wars to hatred to craziness, is the labor pain that will give birth to the realization of this prophecy.

He (or his Father) could not directly avoid to us all these problems from different cultures and languages (and religions!!!) ? (sorry for my english ;))

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
He (or his Father) could not directly avoid to us all these problems from different cultures and languages (and religions!!!) ? (sorry for my english ;))

I think the opposite, that He and His father created these (problems) for a purpose (for good reason). In fact they are only problems
in our primitive and crippled minds.. but in reality, no problem!!! this is Nature waving into each other.. we are in fact one being
appears in different shapes and colors.. I would recommend to you to read Schiller's An die Freude.. here is the English translation:
http://www.raptusassociation.org/ode1785.html

25 Freude trinken alle Wesen
26 An den Bruesten der Natur,
27 Alle Guten, alle Boesen,
28 Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

we need B4Philosophy

Theera

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my openion as I'm not good at programming, New beginers should get Klaus'Docucuments and read them.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the opposite, that He and His father created these (problems) for a purpose (for good reason). In fact they are only problems
in our primitive and crippled minds.. but in reality, no problem!!! this is Nature waving into each other.. we are in fact one being
appears in different shapes and colors.. I would recommend to you to read Schiller's An die Freude.. here is the English translation:
http://www.raptusassociation.org/ode1785.html

25 Freude trinken alle Wesen
26 An den Bruesten der Natur,
27 Alle Guten, alle Boesen,
28 Folgen ihrer Rosenspur.

we need B4Philosophy

You're right: "He and His father created these (problems) for a purpose" and:
In fact they are only problems
in our primitive and crippled minds

In fact, in my primitive mind born, grow and die on a wheelchair is a problem ... but always in my mind, not in Them!

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand it is difficult to talk about personal God before agreeing on the existence of a supreme being... much less difficult is the truth that I am typing now on my Tab with one finger.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
In fact, in my primitive mind born, grow and die on a wheelchair is a problem ...

So let it be... who cares!!

A few years ago, hundreds of thousands of innocent people lost everything, not to mention their lives!
in the south-east Asia Tsunami.
If Comet Halley hit the earth then we all will lose our B4A licenses, even though we paid for it.

Just wanted to extend your argument to the extreme, so we make sure we are talking from the same room.
Talking about some innocent people being hurt for nothing they did, can not be a proof that God doesn't exist
or he is not just or merciful, unless we picture Him like one of us humans.
I am fully aware that some knowledge is hard to convey to others without being distorted, but the concept of
good and evil is part of our duality nature. Our minds are programmed to understand things by contrasting them
against their opposite.. Try abstract thinking to define the white color without referring to Black.. (RGB value is
not solution because you are walking away from 0.0.0.0, so still a reference to black).
This being said.. it is not impossible to practice abstract.. but then you are not using your mind, because once you
fall back to using your mind then you are in the duality world.
Test 1:
Try to stop thinking. Don't think anything.. release the gray cells of your brain.. you will find yourself like trying to
hold a mercury droplet! in reality, it is even harder than that.
We don't stop thinking because we have fear.. like someone who walks in the street and always looks over his shoulder!
With all its oddness, this is exactly what we are when we think.

Test 2:
Go back and try to analyze what you were just thinking about, and you find it was out of fear from something! If I spend
a minute to solve a programming problem, then because I want to secure something when I finish coding.

So the basic condition to stop thinking is to be free from fear (including inherited fear).

Now when you are finally free from all kinds of fear, your mind has nothing to worry about and you can easily make
it stop thinking..

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(This argument (should be closed) is in the wrong place. Should be in Chit-Chat)

I also (discovered) that it is in the wrong place.. so it should be closed.

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I mean just the argument, not the thread.. because it is still valid.