Sms Gateway

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
I need an SMS Gateway for use with Android. Have someone source code and running?, well if you have that contact me-. thank you!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

Use the api as Mashiane says in that link at android... you must sign up...

Working good.. tested.

The code is b4j... but easily can change

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thats i was see, but there are many options to use with your own sim, i have a company that can send unlimited sms without charge, i need that for send many app notifications. Thanks for the advise too JohnC

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i have a company that can send unlimited sms without charge
then implement their api to use it?

Or did i misunderstood something?

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
then implement their api to use it?

Or did i misunderstood something?
They don't offer it anymore, but buying a simcard it is possible to send unlimited sms free of charge, the thing is that I need: 1 a library that can manage the modem with At commands to send sms, the modems still exist in the market, they are connected by usb to the computer. one option i think so

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think the difference (the big) of using your SIM Card with an API is that..

the phone number of sim card will be shown... but with an API you can have a nice text...

If it is not a problem to show your number... its ok !

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
are we still talking for B4A (android) ?
Yes cuz i have some old phones as Samsung J7 that can be converted an exclusive SMS server for example..

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes cuz i have some old phones as Samsung J7 that can be converted an exclusive SMS server for example..
ohh.. you name it "modem"... because android no need for "AT Commands"... is totally different from vb6/c++ for example that will use your device as usb-serial-modem to send at commands... please search the forum for phone library to understand it... is very simple

much simpler than can you imagine... search for examples too..

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
ohh.. you name it "modem"... because android no need for "AT Commands"... is totally different from vb6/c++ for example that will use your device as usb-serial-modem to send at commands... please search the forum for phone library to understand it... is very simple

much simpler than can you imagine... search for examples too..
Yes let me show something in 1 min

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
This modem can be attached to a Computer via USB, have own app to send it, but i tested with some tools and can be possible send and receive sms. One solution app in B4j can be good too otherwise J7 In Android

Attachments

• modem foto.jpeg
    modem foto.jpeg
    58.1 KB · Views: 144

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This modem can be attached to a Computer via USB, have own app to send it, but i tested with some tools and can be possible send and receive sms. One solution app in B4j can be good too otherwise J7 In Android
in B4J may be need to go with "AT Commands"... serial.... etc... more difficult but it can be done...

in B4A... you will use only the "sim card" and put in Samsung J7... create an app with phone lib

Last edited:

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Many Thanks Magma, I think the easy way is with the phone, no need maitain a computer on all time, less energy and effort. Ill test by 2nd options.

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User

victormedranop

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have one with golang and b4a. if you need please ps.
use for traccar.
also telegram and whatsapp. in the same service. i can build an binary for you.

victor

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have one with golang and b4a. if you need please ps.
use for traccar.
also telegram and whatsapp. in the same service. i can build an binary for you.

victor
Can you explain in more detail? , i dont understar what this golang.

ocalle

Licensed User
Longtime User
Sorry but maybe I did not know how to explain in English, what I was looking for was the way to place a modem in a pc and use it remotely as a gateway to send sms through a command as you say.