XUI based gauge view compatible with B4A, B4i and B4J:
gauge-gif.63029

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4x-xui-gauge-view.87435/

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle

After a long and tedious work, I finally managed to interface the P7Zip utility with Java and turned this command line utility into a library (UltimateArchiver) for B4A. The library, written almost entirely in C++, supports most archive formats (7z, rar, zip, iso, tar, gz, cab, etc.), with encryption/decryption and volumes.

I added also UnArchiver7z to ProBundle. It's a small library to uncompress 7z archives (it is a lot smaller than UltimateArchiver, slightly faster and can work directly with the files in the assets folder; you can use it to uncompress the assets of your application after installation).

I renamed ArchiverPlusUnRar to UnArchiverRar and updated the code with the latest changes of WinRar.

I removed Coverflow, that I will release soon for free on this forum, and ErrorDetection, which is now deprecated.

I fixed many bugs affecting the progression returned by ArchiverPlusZip, and added a GetBitmapFromDrawable function to PackageUtils to convert properly the AdaptiveIconDrawable introduced in Android 8.

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle

I fixed a major memory leak in UnArchiverRar and I recompiled the library with the right settings so it works now with Android KitKat.

I fixed a minor memory leak in UltimateArchiver and I removed the Run function, which was exposed publicly by mistake.

I tried to remove all the DoEvents from my code as suggested by Erel, but found no alternate solution so they are still there and do their job well. Sleep(0) is not a viable substitute (it's easy to see why by replacing DoEvents by Sleep(0) in the examples).