TeamViewer alternative : Source code for sale

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
hello, long ago I used pcAniwhere and carbon copy for remote assistance, they had a nice script function, could you indegrate? type customer id:
myteamviever -connect xxxx pwd
lcopy c: \ localFolder \ agg.exe rcopy c: \ remoyeFolder \ agg.exe
RRun c: \ remoteFolder \ agg.exe
-disconnect.
manage some commands like robot

I think that this is very very useful function
Also for send/receive file, after authentication obviusly

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer ....a feature in teamviewer that is very helpful - is the "show black screen (or you can have a logo of the app) on host... " / is useful for IT when need to hide some tips tweaks...

Tell me that this already implemented... ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
@sfsameer ....a feature in teamviewer that is very helpful - is the "show black screen (or you can have a logo of the app) on host... " / is useful for IT when need to hide some tips tweaks...

Tell me that this already implemented... ?

As it has been discussed here :

Point Number 11

-it's already been implemented :)

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
(future version?) I don't know if this is possible, but one of my colleagues wanted to blank out the client's computer's screen when remotely accessing their accounting software because when she is doing accounting she doesn't want people in the client's office, like their customers, to see the confidential info. (I don't think any remote software can do this, so I wouldn't worry about it if it is not possible. I tell her to phone someone in the office to turn off the office accounting computer's monitor when she's remoting in, but she may not be able to reach anyone in the office because they're too busy.)

Feel Lucky !!! 🤩