Share My Creation [V2] Amazing Order Taking App : Source For Sale

Hello everyone,

*Starting off by thanking the one and only @Erel for making this possible for every single one of us.

As it has been requested many times before, we have released a new and a better version of the (Amazing Order Taking App)

What's new in the version :
1- The Manager (Back-End System Admin) is now in B4J unlike the older version of the project where the system admin was in ASP.Net
2- The webservice is now in JRDC2
3- We have modified the JRDC2 to make it accept image uploads, which means unlike the older version of the project you don't need an external hosting to host the images
4- Removed the usage of MS SQL Stored procedures which means you can now easily convert the database into MySQL.
5- A lot Faster and more secure

Project Technology :
1- B4A App
2- B4J System Admin
3- JRDC2 Web Service
4- MS SQL Database

Project Price : 20$ (Same as the older version)
Purchase :

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : info@b4xcode.com or @ : b4xcode.com@gmail.com and we will get back to you right away.

If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us here (PM) or by email :
info@b4xcode.com

*Version 1 Post :

As always, Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
fantastic, this is a truly exceptional product, finally all on the b4x platform thanks saif

Intelemarketing

Licensed User
Longtime User
That is great - I just purchased the original version just a few days ago which I haven't even unzipped yet.
I feel as though I just bought my dream car which is already out of date.

Perhaps you can give people in my position some consideration - Obviously running the whole platform on B4X is a better option.
I missed the point that previously the backend was under ASP.NET (I don't think I would have bought it.)

I guess its just a case of "buyer beware".

I am happy to pay $20 for the latest version (Previously I received a 60% discount which I dont expect with the new version)

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
A question, there will soon be projects with B4XPages technology. Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
First of all thank you very much for your purchase

As for the first version, We already mentioned in the first version that's it was made in asp.net :

Reference :

Thank you,
Saif

Intelemarketing

Licensed User
Longtime User
My apologies - I didn't dig into the links when I ordered the app off your website. (You may recall that I pointed out to you that your links were not working when you first set up your new website - for which you said you were most grateful - you then subsequently fixed the errors on the website).
If I order the new version, at full price, what happens if you update the system to fix the bugs in it ?
Do I have to buy the updated version again ?

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Send us an email and we will help you right away.

Thank you,
Saif

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Hi Saif, I'm interested in the project
I'd like to know:
- if a form of payment via Paypal, Visa, or similar is envisaged at the end of the order on the app (it is not clear from the images)
- if the app screens are created via designer or exclusively via code
- there is only app for Android or even for iPhone

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
1- Cash on delivery only
2- Code in both B4A + B4J
3- B4A + B4J only

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,,
Is there a google map tracking for delivery-Man?
Hello,

This project doesn't contain any driver module.

Only :
1- Admin panel to manage products and orders
2- the clients B4A ( Android ) for order taking.

Thank you,
Saif

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

This project doesn't contain any driver module.

Only :
1- Admin panel to manage products and orders
2- the clients B4A ( Android ) for order taking.

Thank you,
Saif
But there is a map that shows the order location on google maps

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…