Other V5.02 is available for download

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Erel, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Version 5.02 is now available for download. It can be downloaded from the same link you received in the previous mail.

Several issues related to the visual designer were fixed in this version (and in v5.01) as well as other minor issues and improvements.

2. johndb

johndb Active Member Licensed User

Thank you for update but it won't install on Windows 7 PC. I downloaded the update, ran the install exe, but install doesn't continue. The update does show in the task manager. I have never had a problem with installing B4A updates. Yes, rebooted the machine, turned of firewall, etc. Anyone else had a problem with installing the update.

[SOLVED] Downloaded and ran the installer, after the 3rd time of reboot, download, and install, it finally installed.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2015
  3. LucaMs

LucaMs Expert Licensed User

4. Gunther

Gunther Member Licensed User

Thanks,

for putting the old block-comment procedure with two seperate buttons back into the menu!

Gunther

5. techknight

techknight Active Member Licensed User

There is definitely a problem with the installer, or the signature of the installer.

It takes literally 5 minutes after running the EXE, before the open dialog security warning pops up.

6. NJDude

NJDude Expert Licensed User

I noticed that myself too, I thought it was my PC but it seems it wasn't.

7. Bobi

Bobi Member Licensed User

Confirm this delay. Anyway, the setup complete after few minutes without any problem.

8. fixit30

fixit30 Active Member Licensed User

I also experienced the installer delay.

9. spacebuddy

spacebuddy Member Licensed User

Something is wrong with the installer, takes 4-5 minutes for it to start.

10. sorex

sorex Expert Licensed User

I usually seem to be the one with slow stuff and delay but the installer just opened as usual and installed the update in seconds. (using XP)

11. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

12. johndb

johndb Active Member Licensed User

13. schemer

schemer Active Member Licensed User

Installed in about 2-3 seconds. Works for me! :)

14. GGSoft

GGSoft Member Licensed User

I also noticed the installer delay, but I think it was because, at least in my case, Windows Update made an update search at the same time.
    Check your "Latest search for updates" and compare it with the time you made the B4A update installation.

BTW, Erel, thank you for the "two buttons for block-comment".

Last edited: Jun 15, 2015