”Is it too late to start?”

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
This is a big forum. I'm sure we have some members that now and then ask themselves if it's too late to start. Perhaps start the project project they've been thinking about. Or the company they always wanted to have. Or start one of many other possible things one can be interested in.

To help answer the question, I'd like to share this image. Hopefully it can offer some insight.

1654597257924.png

(Source: Michelle Rial)

And if this helps you decide to start your new thing, let me be the first one to wish you good luck. :)

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you think it, a lot... you will find that we are always... too late....

Take it from start... before birth... Actually your parents want a child so "they ve tried" and after some months... you are into your mom's belly.. but hey you need 9 months to get out of there... In those 9 months "things can change"...

-Mom and dad can broke up
-Dad may sick...
-Loose his job...
-Face the DEATH ! as embryo...

😥

cheveguerra

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you think it, a lot... you will find that we are always... too late....

Take it from start... before birth... Actually your parents want a child so "they ve tried" and after some months... you are into your mom's belly.. but hey you need 9 months to get out of there... In those 9 months "things can change"...

-Mom and dad can broke up
-Dad may sick...
-Loose his job...
-Face the DEATH ! as embryo...

😥
:oops:.. . Yesss... mmm .... toooooo much thinking. :rolleyes:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
"It's never too late".
we are telling that in Greece too...

also we are telling: "too much work eats the master..." (master... in the sentence - is who working too much)

but i think here... is better to say: "never say never"

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
maybe there is a limit on when our abilities drop down , then you sell yourself only ilusions and you may not be in the right environment to perform

Tecuma

Licensed User
@Sandman
Many thanks for sharing this nice image.

As a human and christian I think you should enjoy every second of your life wherever you are and whatever happen to you. The past time will not come back.
Your life clock is ticking. You do not know when it ends. You only know it does and will. It is your choice to decide how to spend it / how to deal with it.

I plan to do as many projects as possible. I like to work. Not always for an / my employer.

I want to code as long as possible in the hope that my brain stays healthy (and hopefully the rest :) )