1 week full time coding...

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
today i got the message that my covid19 test is positive so now i can code 1 week on full time ?

i recommend @Erel to extend the Forum space+speed because the Share your creation Section will be very busy soon ?

wish me good luck (health & coding)! ??
 

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sorry, wishes for a quick recovery
 

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I thought you should take more rest. Take care and speedy recovery. ?
 

hatzisn

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Get well soon - happy coding...
 

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope it will be mild... take a rest¡¡
 

Mark Turney

Active Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Funny, and I understand completely . But, get well too!
 

amorosik

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
We all expect the best of the best from ilan
No proposal will be accepted that is not at the same time:
- useful
- graphically beautiful
- complex (to learn many things)
- simple (to use)

???

I wish you a quick resumption of daily activities and a return to normal as soon as possible
 

Unobtainius

Active Member
Licensed User
Longtime User
I hope that it is in fact mild so you can get that week of coding you are looking forward to. Good luck
 

teddybear

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Forget coding and take a rest for recovery!
 
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…