B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Download link: www.b4x.com/android/files/beta.exe

Improvements:
  1. New libraries tab:

1609236790622.png

2. Find all references feature was rewritten. Previously it couldn't handle more complex cases, where a sub or field are called indirectly:
    For example:

1609236972432.png
  3. The various IDE notifications also appear in the logs:

1609237133304.png

4. #CustomBuildAction - direct support for jar files, including Java 11+ UI jars.
  5. Default manifest updated. This allows resetting the manifest by removing the manifest text and saving.
  6. Dexer optimization can be disabled through the ini file.
  7. Updated or new internal libraries: XUI, XUI Views, B4XDrawer, BCTextEngine, OkHttpUtils2, GooglePlayBilling, KeyValueStore and FileProvider.
  8. Bug fixes and other minor improvements. This includes a long-standing bug where the wrong context was used after a resumed sleep in some edge cases (fix is relevant to B4XPages).
I wish you all a great 2021!

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi @Erel,

First and foremost, happy holidays and that 2021 brings to us all many many code lines!
Second... since this is beta, is there still time to include some "minor" updates, like the file type custom field for custom views?!

Upvote 0

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Great (as always; so where is the news? 😄)

I noticed that you have changed the automatic creation of view events from Designer (now Private), great; but the B4XPagesMain template still has Sub Button1_Click.

Again, to install this new version, on my very old laptop... a few seconds!!! 😳👏

Upvote 0

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nothing special. Just set the jar file as the file path:

B4X:
#CustomBuildAction: folders ready, C:\Users\H\Downloads\B4XLocalizator.jar, ..\Files\strings.xlsx ..\Files\strings.db

Upvote 0

mw71

Licensed User
Longtime User
thank for the very fast replay.

unfortunately it do not work =>
Running custom action. Error
Cannot find: folders ready
Please configure paths (Tools - Configure Paths).

in Tools/Paths is set
- javac.exe C:\02_B4A_Support\openJDK\jdk-11.0.1\bin\javac.exe (i think thats the relevant phat??)
- android.jar, ...
- additional Libarys, ...
- Shared Moduls, is empty

Upvote 0

arf programas

Licensed User
Longtime User
Last edited:
Upvote 0

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks a lot Erel, for version 10.5 (beta)

This one update truly is most sought after features rich. 👍

Regards,

Anand

Upvote 0

stari

Licensed User
Longtime User
Download link: www.b4x.com/android/files/beta.exe

Improvements:
  1. New libraries tab:

View attachment 105080

2. Find all references feature was rewritten. Previously it couldn't handle more complex cases, where a sub or field are called indirectly:
    For example:

View attachment 105082
  3. The various IDE notifications also appear in the logs:

View attachment 105083

4. #CustomBuildAction - direct support for jar files, including Java 11+ UI jars.
  5. Default manifest updated. This allows resetting the manifest by removing the manifest text and saving.
  6. Dexer optimization can be disabled through the ini file.
  7. Updated or new internal libraries: XUI, XUI Views, B4XDrawer, BCTextEngine, OkHttpUtils2, GooglePlayBilling, KeyValueStore and FileProvider.
  8. Bug fixes and other minor improvements. This includes a long-standing bug where the wrong context was used after a resumed sleep in some edge cases (fix is relevant to B4XPages).
I wish you all a great 2021!
Best wishes to you and everyone on the forum for 2021

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.