Attachments

• Screenshot_20230124-130355_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230124-130355_Chrome.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 74

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've lowered the thresholds of the DDOS protection service. You might see a 403 error from time to time, especially if you open multiple tabs quickly. It will work again after 10 seconds.
Today all morning was inaccessible. When it loaded the page it was slow and not loading the CSS.

Maybe you raised the level of DDOS too much? Are you getting attacks?

I find it worrying that two users were hacked last week and advertised Telegram groups within the forum. You suggested to strengthen passwords.
Is there a particular attention of some hacker on your site and on your users?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Today all morning was inaccessible. When it loaded the page it was slow and not loading the CSS.
This was a result of the DDOS attack.

Maybe you raised the level of DDOS too much? Are you getting attacks?
I've raised them 20 minutes ago.

I find it worrying that two users were hacked last week and advertised Telegram groups within the forum. You suggested to strengthen passwords.
Is there a particular attention of some hacker on your site and on your users?
I don't think they are related. The weak passwords attack is an attempt to post spam.
Internet sites such as this forum are attacked all the time. DDOS attacks are quite simple to do and are not easy to protect against. The bright side is that the damage is not dramatic. The site lags for a few hours. There is no security threat.

techknight

Licensed User
Longtime User
This was a result of the DDOS attack.

I've raised them 20 minutes ago.

I don't think they are related. The weak passwords attack is an attempt to post spam.
Internet sites such as this forum are attacked all the time. DDOS attacks are quite simple to do and are not easy to protect against. The bright side is that the damage is not dramatic. The site lags for a few hours. There is no security threat.
Whos your hosting provider? I know services like CloudFlare have DDoS mitigation methods built-in by default.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Whos your hosting provider? I know services like CloudFlare have DDoS mitigation methods built-in by default.
...cloudflare seems a good option... but as i know there is a generic problem with latest DDoS attacks.... need Monitoring !!! EveryDay set rules...