Share My Creation B4XCode Material Kit

Hello everyone :)
*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for us ♥

We have started building an amazing Material Kit Library.

Currently it contains 7 designs, but we are planning on reaching 400+ designs before the end of this year.
design1.JPG

Purchasing this library will give you :
1- Future designs updates (Life time free updates)
2- Library B4A Source Code
3- Jar + Xml Files

Library cost price : 20$

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

We will upload the design updates here

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

tactic1960

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, on 10/18/2021 I sent the payment of $ 20 via paypal but the link I received to download the software is not working.
Be careful

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone, on 10/18/2021 I sent the payment of $ 20 via paypal but the link I received to download the software is not working.
Be careful
Seriously think there's something wrong at B4XCode, last time they got hit with Ransome ware, which took their servers down, please be patient I'm sure Saif and his team will be back soon, hopefully !!!!

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
Be careful
have a little patience, as soon as the servers are back online you will have the product,

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Be careful
As said by members here. Saif is going through a very bad time (for a developer). The payment gateway is different (3rd party server), so payments can be made but his own servers are affected and down, so download is problem.
As soon as he comes back he will send you the codes. He will even return back your payment if he can not send the codes. We can vouch for him.

free2end

Licensed User
my second purchase here, and I can't wait to decide what b4xcode project, will be my next ...

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much for your purchase !

We will release an update by the end of this week, we will keep this post updated.

Thank you,
Saif
Brilliant, always look forward to getting UI updates, hopefully for both B4A and B4J, hope you've got everything back to near normal

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A new update will be released on 5/12/2021 11:00 PM GMT 2+

The new update will contain new amazing 7 designs for B4A and 3 Designs for B4J
Saif,

You showed the world how to never back down and get up on your feet quickly. 👍

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone,

A new update will be released on 5/12/2021 11:00 PM GMT 2+

The new update will contain new amazing 7 designs for B4A and 3 Designs for B4J

Thank you,
Saif
Hi Saif

Did you manage to release the update, if so where is it

Many thanks

Colin

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello Everyone,

We have sent the new update via PM and Emails, in case you didn't receive the new link please do contact us via PM or via email or via Chat on our site and we will send you the update link right away.
1- Email 1 : [email protected]
2- Email 2 : [email protected]
3- LIVE chat : https://b4xcode.com (at the bottom of the page)

The new update has been released, the update contains :
1- B4A : 6 New Classes
2- B4J : 1 New Class
*There were more designs but after we reviewed them we found that they are not fit to be released (Poor quality).

B4A :
NewDesigns.JPG

B4J :
B4JNewList.JPG

Thank you,
Saif

Artigala

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi All,
I just bought the Material Kit.
Big and good job! It will be very helpful to me. Thank you.