Share My Creation B4XCode Material Kit

Hello everyone :)
*Starting off by thanking @Erel for making this possible for us ♥

We have started building an amazing Material Kit Library.

Currently it contains 7 designs, but we are planning on reaching 400+ designs before the end of this year.
design1.JPG

Purchasing this library will give you :
1- Future designs updates (Life time free updates)
2- Library B4A Source Code
3- Jar + Xml Files

Library cost price : 20$

*If you have any question or you need help please contact us @ : [email protected] or @ : [email protected] and we will get back to you right away.

We will upload the design updates here

Thank you,
Saif

Last edited:

pixet

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,
I can't use the menu items (events, click, which open another pane / form).
Could you give me some suggestions?
Thank you

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

Please wait until we are done with the update then we will upload it and inform everyone.

Thank you,
Saif

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
'Every Saturday we will be releasing new designs and updates to the library.

Version 1 will be released today (10-04-2021) 11:00 PM (GMT 2+)'

Seems like this was short-lived!

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
'Every Saturday we will be releasing new designs and updates to the library.

Version 1 will be released today (10-04-2021) 11:00 PM (GMT 2+)'

Seems like this was short-lived!
Colin,

We can release a new update everyday and we can reach the 400 designs milestone within 1 week, but we don't care about the quantity more than we care about the quality.
We have created a lot of new designs that were set to be released last week, but the designs were not good and not practical so we had to redo them.

Please wait until we are done with the update then we will upload it and inform everyone.

Thank you,
Saif

Colin Evans

Licensed User
Longtime User
Colin,

We can release a new update everyday and we can reach the 400 designs milestone within 1 week, but we don't care about the quantity more than we care about the quality.
We have created a lot of new designs that were set to be released last week, but the designs were not good and not practical so we had to redo them.

Thank you,
Saif
Any updates planned? this year?

Last edited:

Mark Turney

Licensed User
Longtime User
Their site is in 'maintenance mode' again 🤔....

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
they are serious guys right now they will have some problems they will be back soon more loaded than before have faith

Sandman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
they are serious guys right now they will have some problems they will be back soon more loaded than before have faith
I'm just curious, do you say this because you have some actual, factual information or is it based on faith in sfsameer?

Rubsanpe

Licensed User
I don't doubt their honour, but even if they have problems, they could be more informative. We haven't heard from them in a long time, and the fact that even their website is "down" doesn't help.

Rubén