Android Question Google Play require a video to let me use some policy...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi there...

Today decided to upload a new version of one app i made...

and after google play asking me what i am using some permissions....

got an email after 5-6 hourse:

read the spoiler:
warning_amber_24dp.png

Publishing status: Rejected
After review, your app has been rejected and wasn't published due to a policy violation. If you submitted an update, the previous version of your app is still available on Google Play.

down of that msg:

We reviewed your app and found that it does not qualify for use of the requested permissions for the following reasons:

• We were unable to verify the declared functionality {Caller ID, spam detection, and spam blocking} during app review.

In order for us to properly review your app, we must be able to login through provided login credentials or you must provide a video of the in-app experience that demonstrates your core functionality.

• We were unable to verify that your privacy policy links to a valid page. Please refer to the Developer Policy Center for details on privacy policy requirements.
Next steps: Submit your app for another review or request provisional approval

Actually I have an app that is call blocker (block lawyers,banks,advertisement offices etc)... but in Android 8.1, 9 need to use the following runtime permissions...
android.permission.ANSWER_PHONE_CALLS
android.permission.READ_CALL_LOG

As i can undestand, now i must upload a snapshot video of app running and blocking not wanting... phone numbers.... and leave numbers that i want to pass ? am i right... need to have subs explain how it works ?