I hate November... anyone else ?

Do you like November ?

• Total voters

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi guys...

Is something that i wanna share and listen your thoughts... I think November is the most non-creative month, at least for me... I feel lazy and tired (from being too lazy).

Anyone here, feel like me ?

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
Nah - how could it be - chronologically it's The month
  • My mother died (ok Many years ago)
  • I married my wife
  • Our granddaughter was born
Cosmically - all on the same date - separated by years - facilitated by serendipity and unplanned. The last two to make up for the first.

How could a month like that go wrong?

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
As a corporate worker/slave usually Nov. is the month to catch up for your KPI for the whole year, especially the hated documentation... However, it is also a month to looking forward to some relaxation in Dec.

c.jpg

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Nah - how could it be - chronologically it's The month
  • My mother died (ok Many years ago)
  • I married my wife
  • Our granddaughter was born
Cosmically - all on the same date - separated by years - facilitated by serendipity and unplanned. The last two to make up for the first.

How could a month like that go wrong?
* My mother died Nov too, 3 years ago.
* Statically is the month with the fewest sales (at least at my company) except black Friday thar came in Greece last 8 years..
* And as kimstudio said is the month you must run for targets..
* Also is a countdown for the new year... so another year getting older.. but wiser

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
IT is the beginning of winter for me so I love November. I hate may.

Cableguy

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sweet November, with Charlize Theeron and Keanu Reeves

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Almost every year bad things happen to me at the end of year especially near Christmas and New Year. I always have bad emotional and low motivation, perhaps or hopefully except for this year!

Edit: ops! The title said about November but I talk about December. 😅

MikeH

Licensed User
Longtime User
November is ok but would be better if I could hibernate :)

Johan Schoeman

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Sweet November, with Charlize Theeron and Keanu Reeves
Here surname is Theron. It is pronounced as "Tron" - with an "o" as in "otto". Her native language is Afrikaans. Not sure why she claims there are only 44 people in South Africa speaking Afrikaans. She is missing the number by a couple of million. She must just stay where she is seeing that she thinks her surname is now theeron. What a joke she has become. We dont want her and dont need her in South Africa - she is a traitor.