Share My Creation Point Of Sales (POS)

This is a Point of Sales (POS) system under development.
The basic functions such as Discount, Price override, Barcode scan, Item Void, Hold/Call Bill and Reprint Receipt are available. It also has an Admin or "backend" login for changing system setting, manage users and inventory and generate sales report. It can run on Linux desktop and Windows. I am also developing an Android version and plan to eventually release iOS and macOS versions. Desktop version prints to thermal receipt printer (80mm) using USB, WiFi and serial port and Android version can print to BLE/Bluetooth portable printer (50mm). I am not selling the source code but I hope this software will become our company's product for many years to come.

1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
1676985887159.png
client-area.png

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
31Vz3ypDKKL._AC_SY350_.jpg

are you crazy #$###!@# (sorry for that)... free paper rolls.. !! in Greece their price has +40% from Jan 2022... because of war, oil, transport, paper...

$200 is a cheap price... honest price with support!

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes... now activated at VirtualBox...

I ve forgot to tell you at Admin / Menu - Settings... when opening new b4xpage from the basic there is no exit/quit/back... but there is close [x] button... only at the sub-settings there is back option...

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes... now activated at VirtualBox...

I ve forgot to tell you at Admin / Menu - Settings... when opening new b4xpage from the basic there is no exit/quit/back... but there is close [x] button... only at the sub-settings there is back option...
Yes, I only add the Back option to the Settings recently. Previously all settings were not grouped. Will add the Back key to other settings in the future.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I don’t want to share my source as it is not completed yet or has a lot of bugs. It will kill me for the on going support.

Basically I think what in the source is available in this forum. Except for the idea and design which come from me. 😊

I have mentioned many times that my project is partly base on 237POS by @jahswant. Just enhanced a bit by some ideas and my own ways. I recommend anyone purchase his source.

I have spent 12 months without income to develop on this system. Hope everyone understand. You can borrow my idea but let’s be fair to me.

However, if anyone is interested on a particular feature, please suggest so I could create a small project for it and then charge a small price.

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have spent 12 months without income to develop on this system. Hope everyone understand. You can borrow my idea but let’s be fair to me.

aeric, maybe, just maybe it is better to get a easy job so you have leisure time to develop this. I hope your project have a bright business future and run well. 加油~

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
aeric, maybe, just maybe it is better to get a easy job so you have leisure time to develop this. I hope your project have a bright business future and run well. 加油~
Thanks for your suggestion but I have made the decision. There are some reasons for me to take such a route. The POS system is not a pet project. As I stated in the first post, this is the main product of my company for a long time.

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
aeric, I am totally not familiar with this application but want to try. I installed old version several days ago and got OS version error. I installed new version just now and got this:

屏幕截图 2022-05-12 191609.png

屏幕截图 2022-05-12 191625.png

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
aeric, I am totally not familiar with this application but want to try. I installed old version several days ago and got OS version error. I installed new version just now and got this:

View attachment 129166

View attachment 129165
Delete the License.dat file inside C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Roaming\<Com********>\<My****>

Edit: Search keyword removed

Last edited:

ajphatey

It was not working for my Clarigo C11 barcode scanner.
So, I will add more settings in the future for users to choose which work best for their device.

I haven't had a fix selling price for this system. Maybe $200+ for one time license with 1 year support and free paper roll receipts.
Where to get it?