Subscribe to library updates

Computersmith64

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have recompiled Informatix's Google Play Games Services library with the latest version (v9.2.0) of Google Play Services. This makes it compatible with Erel's FireBaseAdMob library, so the two can be used in the same project together. I have attached the recompiled library to this post, however it is functionally exactly the same as when Informatix released it, so if you need support you should go to this thread.

The only difference is that now you don't need to have a copy of google-play-services in your additional libs directory, as the wrapper will pick up the required imports from Google Play Services installed with ADB Manager. You will need to make sure you have downloaded the latest Google Play Services with ADB Manager.

- Colin.

Attachments

• GooglePlayServices920.zip
    116.7 KB · Views: 166

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Vitamio 5

July 29, 2016:

- added/exposed a method to take a screenshot of the video
  • CurrentFrame As Bitmap [read only]
    Returns current videoframe which can be used for screenshot.
Vitamio 5 donators will receive download link by e-mail shortly.

Last edited:

moster67

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
AppUpdating version 1.30

You won't believe it, but finally I managed to update my lib!
It took more to read through all its posts than to update the code..

The only relevant feature is the use of okHttp (1.01) and okHttpUtils2 (2.20) libraries, a much needed upgrade ideed. Sorry for the too long delay.

udg

Informatix

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ProBundle

In this version 1.10, I added the PDFium library and the OverlayButton.Initialize2 function to OverlayWindow.

PDFium:
It is a fast PDF renderer, written in C, working with any Android version >= 2.3 (Gingerbread). It can open protected PDF (with the password), get the metadata, get the table of contents, get the text of each page, search through the whole document and render the annotations. It includes a navigator.

You can download the APK of the PDFium demo here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-kneWWcCy7PdHFfa0FxMXNfRzQ