Wish What about creating an Event like a Meeting, Seminar or Webinar for B4X ?

What about have an Official Meeting ?

• Not making meeting at all, no reason !

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Every month, different member will take turn to host the meeting. So anyone has the chance or honour to organize as a host. He may ask other members to assist if needed or any members can volunteer themselves as part of the organising team.

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
So are we going for Meeting ..4th September 2023 - 16:00 UTC-0 ... 19:00 at Greece...
1693385327737.png

???

Let's inform Erel... if we are going to do something like that... to gave us... some docs, pictures, news from coming soon versions... anything he can... because the time is so little...

Last edited:

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
so I am gonna ask Erel (pm) for any text, doc, new releases, video feeds... if has anything in his min and ofcourse if want to talk live or recorded... :) I am sure he already knows about what we are talking here... but i ll give it a try...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@aeric... what's the limit for google meeting participants ?

It will be better to get emails from members - to count them - and not public the link... right now... but next minutes (after 16:00 UTC-0) if free seats (I am sure that will be filled)... or send email with the link... at those want to participate...

Also we need... "Speakers" ... Old Members with knowledge - I am not pointing specific... so anyone who want to be "Speaker"... is welcome and will be nice to guide us... if has experience...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maximum 100 participants.
I never expect we will reach that number.
You ll never know 🙃 - Bill Gates... said the same for 64KB, and then for 640KB... and after some decades... we need 8Gigs to run safe and smooth a Windows System...

Magma

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well the only problem - don't see at least for now... old and significant members of forum coming into this thread... to say/share their opinion...

May be need... to create (can you aeric? plz post the banner/google drive if you want) another thread saying: B4X Members Online Meeting for 4th September - 16:00 UTC-0...

ps: reason I am not doing this... is to not write the same things (against the forum rules... so a different member can do that)

So from now on... if new thread created will be transfer there our conversation and links...